ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

That is so close. According to the search engine I used Hilda Mae was Barney's second. OFC

Correct. Miss Rosemary. I do believe she was only in one episode. Barney didn't play . He made the rounds. Ladies Man. You are up. OFC

She was I think in that one b/w episode only, and in a color episode later on. Barney did get around! OFC

The double hint got it for me. Don't think I would have figured it out.

Arlene Golonka played Millie Hutchins on The Andy Griffith Show. Her character of the same Millie crossed over to Mayberry RFD as Sam's Jones girlfriend but a different last name. What did Millie's last name change to? OFC

My grandmother spoke Polish. She told me that Golonka translates to Hammock. She was too pretty for Howard Sprague. By the way, Mike Golic Sr. is calling the UNC- NC State game. He has a beard that makes him look smart. Like when Goober grew a beard

My grandmother spoke Polish. She told me that Golonka translates to Hammock. She was too pretty for Howard Sprague. By the way, Mike Golic Sr. is calling the UNC- NC State game. He has a beard that makes him look smart. Like when Goober grew a beard

Thats funny ged!!! Yes, Howard was overachieving w/Millie on the color episodes of Andy Griffith. They almost married. In fact they boarded a train to marry in another state, with Andy and Helen going on the trip. However they called it off. What state were Howard and Millie going to marry?

OFC

OK. This one will test you. Barbara Eden appeared in an episode as a manicurist. She was having a spat with her boyfriend. What was the name of the boyfriend?

Reactions: hart2chesson
Let's go to Seinfield. Elaine had been saving personal items of hers for just the right moment. What was that item? OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
In 1924, the Tribune Co. in Chicago purchased AM Radio Station 720 and renamed it WGN. In 1948, the Tribune launched TV Station WGN on Channel 9 in Chicago. It is now a Super Station carried by most cable systems. What slogan does WGN stand for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT