ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

The actress who played Jenny Piccolo on Happy Days father was a very talented actor who had his own sitcom in the 50's. Who was her famous father. OFC

Hart2 chesson,. I'm counting your answer as correct. Maybe that's part of the reason I was awful at piano. Google says that there are 52 white keys and 36 black keys. I thought that your answer was correct before I looked it up. So hart2chesson is up

Reactions: hart2chesson
Hart2 chesson,. I'm counting your answer as correct. Maybe that's part of the reason I was awful at piano. Google says that there are 52 white keys and 36 black keys. I thought that your answer was correct before I looked it up. So hart2chesson is up

ged thanks...

Name 1 network series actor David Janssen starred in other than the "The Fugitive??"

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
Which TV show was the first (well technically 2nd but most memorable) to actually show the husband and wife in the same bed

Great answers. Definitely Bob Newhart and at least the last couple of seasons of the Brady Bunch. Maybe something earlier, but I can't think of anything

What television show featured these characters. Doc, Cage, Hanley, Kirby Saunders and Little John OFC

Hint. Ran on television in the 60's. No color just black and white and the location of the shows where set in Europe although none were filmed in France. OFC

Last edited:
This was a military show that the characters seemed to always be in combat with the Germans. OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT