ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

That was quite the hint.
Sometimes you just have to spell it out.:) OFC

Sky you did spoonfeed me, thx. Also congratulations to ged for the buzzsaw you put on us today. Thats one of the BEST OFFENSIVE DISPLAYS of football I have ever seen at Wallace Wade or anywhere for that matter. I am sure my other good friend here Sky agrees! CONGRATS to ged and UNC...

Ok, who played the role of "Nurse GoodBody" on the old Hee-Haw show?

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
My goodness, hart2chesson,,. I assumed that you were exaggerating! Brice reminds me of UNC basketball player Justin Pierce. I can't believe that he was on scholarship at Clemson. When it's a pass play, he flexes his knees and looks alert. On Running plays, he stands straight up. It was even worse when UNC had the ball. If the safety walked toward the line, Howell threw the slant behind him. The speed difference was frightening, but the coach must do something to mix it up

Reactions: hart2chesson
Sky you did spoonfeed me, thx. Also congratulations to ged for the buzzsaw you put on us today. Thats one of the BEST OFFENSIVE DISPLAYS of football I have ever seen at Wallace Wade or anywhere for that matter. I am sure my other good friend here Sky agrees! CONGRATS to ged and UNC...

Ok, who played the role of "Nurse GoodBody" on the old Hee-Haw show?

OFC

Gunella Hutton. OFC

My goodness, hart2chesson,,. I assumed that you were exaggerating! Brice reminds me of UNC basketball player Justin Pierce. I can't believe that he was on scholarship at Clemson. When it's a pass play, he flexes his knees and looks alert. On Running plays, he stands straight up. It was even worse when UNC had the ball. If the safety walked toward the line, Howell threw the slant behind him. The speed difference was frightening, but the coach must do something to mix it up

Good observations ged.

Thats the problem my friend, our coach is too stubborn to do anything different and we are very predictable. Social media is rampant with calls for Cutcliffe's dismissal, and rightly so! He's using the same playbook he's used since 2008, and its time for Duke to fire him! Appreciate greatly the good times he brought to Duke, but we cant give him a lifetime pass because of 5-6 years ago......
Gunella Hutton. OFC

Sky good job! You're up! OFC

Who remembers The Teen Age Mutant Ninja Turtles. There was Michael Angelo, Leonardo < Donatello and WHO. Who was the fourth. OFC

One of the characters on the Gomer Pyle had exactly the same name as a man who is in the college and NFL Halls of Fame. He went on to be the first Black Judge in Chicago. What is the name?

Chuck was the older brother of Joanie and Richie on Happy Days. He was pretty big, a basketball star. It seemed unnecessary to write him out of the show.

Reactions: hart2chesson
This may be a tough one and if so I will give hints. On the series Perry Mason what was Lt. Tragg's 1st name?

Arthur!! Great hint! It made my brain work! Like a good crossword puzzle. My dad used to watch . I didn't really like it, but I bet that I would now. I hear that there's a recent Perry Mason movie that has nothing to do with the TV series, other than the name

Reactions: skysdad
Arthur!! Great hint! It made my brain work! Like a good crossword puzzle. My dad used to watch . I didn't really like it, but I bet that I would now. I hear that there's a recent Perry Mason movie that has nothing to do with the TV series, other than the name

Cotrect and you are up. OFC

Great answer, Skysdad!! It is not the answer l was looking for, but I rule it a correct and excellent answer. You are up. The Golden Gate Bridge is a National Monument. The highest towers are 747 feet above the water, and the driving surface is 220 feet above the water. I was looking for the St. Louis Arch. It is a perfect arch, 660 feet high and 660 feet wide.

Reactions: skysdad
Sorry to ramble again. It's a great memory. My little brother never cried. He broke his arm, but didn't cry. But as we approached the Bridge, he was crying so hard that we had to stop. He thought that we had to drive up and down the cables

During WWII who was The United States General of the Army. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT