ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Well danged. Been racking my brain to think of a sgt. I didn't miss an epidode as a kid. I'm eggscited I got the answer correct. Quack, quack, quack. :)

Let's talk about The Captain and Tenille. What was the captain's real name? OFC

Well danged. Been racking my brain to think of a sgt. I didn't miss an epidode as a kid. I'm eggscited I got the answer correct. Quack, quack, quack. :)

Let's talk about The Captain and Tenille. What was the captain's real name? OFC

You got some "Egghead" and "Penguin" in there! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Back to "Batman," I loved the show. See if you or anyone Sky can remember or know the answer to one of The Riddler's riddles...."What is always coming but never gets here???" OFC

On the game show The Gong Show what was the name of the guy that would come out and dance every gsme show? OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
I've just about spelled it out. Four letters that rhyme with Gene. :) OFC

Gonna give some hints here. This state is known for it's majestic Rocky Mountains which has a prominent ski resort in the north part of the state to the several national parks and deserts in the southern part of the state. So far this year they have a undefeated top ten football team nick named the Courgars. Need this one answered quickly. I will be away at work on Wed and Thur. OFC

Thanks, skysdad! Interesting bit of trivia that I couldn't make a question:. Salt Lake City, Utah gets the fourth most snow of any USA city after Rochester, Buffalo and Cleveland

Reactions: skysdad
hart2chesson is correct. It was on the Oldies station in the truck. I've never had a radio that tells me the name of the artist before. One of many songs that I've recently matched to the singer and writer

Reactions: hart2chesson
hart2chesson is correct. It was on the Oldies station in the truck. I've never had a radio that tells me the name of the artist before. One of many songs that I've recently matched to the singer and writer

Thanks ged!!

Who played actress Juliet Mills co-star in the 70s comedy "Nanny and The Professor?" Hints later

Reactions: geddoughton23
Well the answer was actor Richard Long....Ok, in the old comedy series "Gilligan's Island" what childhood buddy did Gilligan often mention?

OFC

Hint: He had the same last name as a well known main event wrestler in these parts in 70s and 80s. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT