ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

I looked up William Christopher. He was in Four Episodes of Hogan's Heroes. He was also the Army Doctor on Good Times who gave JJ his physical.

What is the name of the actress who played Betty on ' Father Knows Best ' ? She was also Miriam on the 'Odd Couple'

In the Seinfeld episode The Implant Jerry questions whether the girl he is dating breast are real or has implants and dumps her. She responds to him and walking out the door "they're real and they're spectatcular." What actress played her? OFC

Correct! Mr. Fuqua never attended Duke. He ordered books from the school library and said that was the key to his success. He made a fortune in radio stations and donated 40 million dollars to the business school. His great grandfather founded Fuquay-Varina,NC. hart2chesson is up

Reactions: hart2chesson
Correct! Mr. Fuqua never attended Duke. He ordered books from the school library and said that was the key to his success. He made a fortune in radio stations and donated 40 million dollars to the business school. His great grandfather founded Fuquay-Varina,NC. hart2chesson is up

THX ged......How many episodes did the character of "Malcolm Merriwether" appear in "The Andy Griffith Show?" OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
Of these classic television westerns, Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Bonanza, Laramie , The Wild Wild West, Maverick and Wagon Train which show was entirely filmed in color. OFC

You got it . I never could figure out whether he was a Duke fan or a troll . I guess someone here must have insulted him who was probably me because just like that he was gone. You are up. OFC

Thanks Sky! Happy Turkey Day to you and ged, and others in the trivia threads. Whitney Blake played a knockout Raleigh lawyer Andy worked with on a case in "The Andy Griffith Show." What was name of her character?

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT