ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Ok. Tina Louise. What nightime drama did she later co-star in for several episodes before she was killed off? OFC

Bob Barker, still living by the way was the host of The Price is Right forever it seems but he also hosted a game show before The Price Is Right. What is that game show? A note he hosted both shows for a short time when he started with The Price Is Right. OFC

The sitcom Home Improvement starred Tim Allen as Tim Taylor with his wife Jill and three sons Brad, Randy and what was the third son's character name? OFC

His name is the first name of a former Dukie, an Olympian champion, a former MLB home run champion, a former Redskin QB and is a book in The Bible. OFC

In the very 1st episode of Gilligan's Island what color was the Skipper's shirt. OFC

At what fort was Gomer Pyle stationed at while in the marines. OFC

Good one Sky, all I can remember is Camp Henderson..... OFC

That is correct. He started out at Camp Wilson but did his stont at Camp Henderson. Funny thing about the show even though it was filmed during the height of Vietnam the war was never mentioned I don't think. No talk of any of the marines being shipped there, nothing. You are up. OFC

Last edited:
That is correct. He started out at Camp Wilson but did his stont at Camp Henderson. Funny thing about the show even though it was filmed during the height of Vietnam the war was never mentioned i don't think. No talk of any of the marines being shipped there, nothing. You are up. OFC

VERY GOOD INFO SKY! OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
What "M.A.S.H." cast member occassionally appeared in "Gomer Pyle, USMC?." He usually appeared in Gomer Pyle as PFC Hummel.

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT