ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

hart2chesson

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Oct 13, 2012
Dukie Jay said it was ok to start a new thread, hope we can get the trivia going for a while given a complete standstill in spring sports, spring football at Duke. Fortunately Coach K and staff are hard at work, maintaining great recruiting interest!

Ok, here we go Sky, gang--Its always sweet to sweep the Heels in basketball in regular season as we did this year. Anyway remember the last year we beat the 'Heels THREE TIMES in ONE YEAR? OFC

OFC

Why not transition this one into trivia if anything besides sports?

Reactions: skysdad
Let's go to Seinfield. When Jerry goes to order soup from the soup nazi for the first time which soup does he order? OFC

Medium crab bisque.

(If we stick to Seinfeld....the rest of you are toast.)

I knew if dj got a chance he would get it. He's right about Seinfield trivia. We are toast unless we see the question before he does and get it correct. By the way George ordered a medium turkey chili. You know George Catanza was really a pain in the ass. You are up dj. OFC

I knew if dj got a chance he would get it. He's right about Seinfield trivia. We are toast unless we see the question before he does and get it correct. By the way George ordered a medium turkey chili. You know George Catanza was really a pain in the ass. You are up dj. OFC

George was pissed though because he didn't get any bread.

Let's stick with Seinfeld....

In one episode Jerry agreed to wear a particular article of clothing for an interview by Bryant Gumbel on "The Today Show". What was it?

Let's stick with Seinfeld....

In one episode Jerry agreed to wear a particular article of clothing for an interview by Bryant Gumbel on "The Today Show". What was it?

Puffy shirt and I'm just quessing. OFC

Reactions: dukiejay
Getting of t.v. trivia what is a selectric? OFC

A typewriter.

That is correct dj. It was the first typewriter that has a cylinder instead of those for the lack of a better word lever keys. I also think it may have been the 1st electric typewriter. The selectric is the typewriter I took in typing class in high school. You are up dj. OFC

I'll build on a question from earlier (and DJ will get this one in about 2 seconds).

In the puffy shirt episode, what kind of charity was Jerry plugging on the Today Show?

Reactions: skysdad
I'll build on a question from earlier (and DJ will get this one in about 2 seconds).

In the puffy shirt episode, what kind of charity was Jerry plugging on the Today Show?

Waiting for dg. 3,2,1 OFC

Goodwill. They also got the puffy shirts.

"You're supposed to be a compassionate person who cares about poor people. You look like you're going to swing in on a chandelier!"

Got it - back to DJ!

I’m the tv show home improvement what is Wilson’s last name?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT