ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

As some of you know how I like to play I like for the game to move on. I'm trying to think of a hint for this question but there aren't many I can use. She has a pretty good resume in her career. So here goes. Her daughter on The Beverly Hillbillies Jethrene was homely to say the least bit she also starred in another sitcom where she had not one, not two but three of the hottest daughters ever on any sitcom. Either character s she played will do or her actual name will be ok. Let's get this answered and move on. OFC

Might as well stick to The Andy Griffth Show. Who was Gomer Pyle's date when Andy, Barney, Helen and Thelma Lou peaked in through the window and saw Gomer dancing the Jitter Bug with her. "She's nice, real nice." OFC

Mary Grace, the cousin of Thelma Lou. Gomer ran when they met. Not because she was ugly, but to buy her a corsage. I forget the name of the actress, but she also played Ralph, the painter, on Green Acres

The television western series Maverick feaured two brothers Bret and Bart Maverick as two gamblers who went from town to town as card sharks and schemers. Season rour introduced another brother named Brent but there was a fourth Maverick who was the Maverick brothers cousin. What was his characters name ? OFC

Reactions: meisperplexed
She was in only a vey few episodes but she sure got Sue Ellen fired up. She was in the oil business too. OFC

Last edited:
Lois something or the other. I can't remember her last name, haha Lois Maxwell was Moneypenny and I know she was a Lois too. I remember her Bond girl name though, Holly Goodhead! Who could forget that one! Haha!

That's good enough. Lois Chiles. Holly Goodhead in Mooraker and Holly Harwood in Dallas.You are up. OFC

I guess there are no "Stepbrothers" fans here, haha If someone else wants to do a new question, first one to see this go ahead and ask one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT