ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

MOE BERG. My dad had one of those old, pitiful mitts signed by Moe Berg. It was his only piece of memorabilia. My dad would answer any question with as long an answer as you wanted, but when asked about the mitt, he would only say "because he's a great man"

Reactions: meisperplexed
You got it! Good for your Dad! Yes I would say Berg was a better man than catcher. But quite a story.

I'm assuming you didn't keep the mitt? I wish I had kept some of the stuff my father gave me from his WW II days. Had his Army dress hat, medals, some other things, didn't think to keep them. Only a wonderful picture of him in France in late 1944.

Hint: The show co-starred versitle actor Denver Pyle aka Briscoe Darling from the Andy Griffth Show. Uncle Jesse from The Dukes of Hazzard as well as guest staring in many television shows. He played Doris Day's father ( Doris Martin in this sitcom. OFC

Reactions: meisperplexed
They put the Chihuahua in prison? This is an outrage! I demand Gidget's immediate release. 😁

I'm all seriousness, I'm going to guess Subway. That pervert pedophile Jared should be under the jail.

I couldn't think of a single fast food restaurant who had anyone arrested or in trouble. I completely forgot about that pervert Jared.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT