ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

BhabablaRajmaneese
Who?:confused:

I guess it depends on your point of view. Some say Indian Godman, others say cult leader. He and his followers settled in Oregon and wreaked havoc in the small town comprised mostly of older residents who were, as I'd expect, Christians. Turns out the town residents didn't like the wild sex orgies. Who'd have guessed?

Reactions: IFaZe
Five television shows are tied with a record four Outstanding Drama Series Emmy Awards. Name any two of the five.

Reactions: meisperplexed
Hill Street Blues is correct, but not St. Elsewhere.

You and pisgah each got one, so if either gets one of the other three!!

Hint: Two of the remaining three are from this century, and both were basic cable shows (not on one of the three traditional networks). The other ran from the mid-80s to the mid-90s.

Between those you got it bleed. Game of Thrones and Mad Men each have four (Sopranos and Breaking Bad each have two). You're up!

Throughout their prolific career's actor Kurt Russell and writer/director John Carpenter have collaborated on five different films. Can anyone name the five films?

I know three:

Big Trouble in Little China
Escape from New York
Escape from L.A.

I'll have to think on the other two. I've eliminated Overboard, Swing Shift, Backdraft, and The Best of Times. :)

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Bron-Broen (The Bridge) is a Scandinavian series that spawned several remakes in a variety of countries. What is the name of the United Kingdom - France remake?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT