ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

You guys are hilarious! OK, another hint then. The word I'm looking for means artificial underground passageway and rhymes with funnel.

I'll keep this awards related then, Sly Stallone has been nominated for 3 Oscars in his career. Can anyone name what categories he was nominated for and the films?

Reactions: meisperplexed
Rocky for screenplay and actor
Creed for supporting actor.. he was 100% robbed for both actor ones!!

He most definitely should've won. This is a hot take, but I think his performance in Creed is his best Rocky performance. Also, I think he should've been nominated for Cop Land and Rocky Balboa. Two very underrated films and performances. Have you seen Cop Land? Still don't know how that got no awards love. Anyway, you're up.

He most definitely should've won. This is a hot take, but I think his performance in Creed is his best Rocky performance. Also, I think he should've been nominated for Cop Land and Rocky Balboa. Two very underrated films and performances. Have you seen Cop Land? Still don't know how that got no awards love. Anyway, you're up.

Yes heck of a movie! And I agree I’ve been a rocky fan since birth and his job in creed left me emotional.. his cancer stuff was powerful!

I guess we don't have any other Bill & Ted fans here, haha It's been almost 24 hours with no attempts to guess. So I will do another question. What 90's movie soundtrack is the best selling of all time?

Reactions: meisperplexed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT