ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Kevin's mom's name was Norma. His sisters boyfriend was played by David Schwimmer was chatacters name was Michael. OFC

I don't remember the character's name, but I know Olivia D'Abo played her.

You got the bonus. Time for a clue. The characters 1st name is also the first name of a 70's female pop singer with a smooth and soothing voice but the singers last name wasn't Plumber. OFC

The character has the same 1st name of the female lead in " Five Easy Pieces" , " Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. " and the co-star of an early television show about high school in which she played a young teacher. I don't what else I can do. K_ _ _ _. OFC

Last edited:
Larry Thomas played the "soup nazi " on Sienfeld. What was the soup nazi's real character name. OFC

many trivia that isn’t sports related

Correct and try to stay away from questions than have more than one answer just in case someone gets one part correct and someone else gets another correct. It really gets confusing when there are more than two answers to the question and you get three or more giving the right answer. It's hard to determine who goes next. For example. On 2 1-2 men how many girl friends did Charlie have an who were they in order of apperance. OFC

Correct and try to stay away from questions than have more than one answer just in case someone gets one part correct and someone else gets another correct. It really gets confusing when there are more than two answers to the question and you get three or more giving the right answer. It's hard to determine who goes next. For example. On 2 1-2 men how many girl friends did Charlie have an who were they in order of apperance. OFC

better description lol.

Reactions: skysdad
My twisted mind gets to ask a question!? Lol I’ll keep it clean. This IS a 2 answer question, but it’s a set and stone 2 answer question. I don’t know if this is prohibited...Wresting- How tall and what did the big show weigh when Goldberg jackhammered his ass!? (So television said) :p

I get chills every time I see it lol....wresting ain’t nothin like it used to be...

I hope one person can get this. If no one gets it within 24 hours you ask another question IFaZe. This could be a sports trivia question but if you don't consider professional wrestling a sport it's fine. As for me on this question I'm calling uncle because even though back in the day I watched a lot of wrestling I have no idea how tall the Big Show was or how much he weighed when he wrestled Bill Golderg. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: IFaZe
I hope one person can get this. If no one gets it within 24 hours you ask another question IFaZe. This could be a sports trivia question but if you don't consider professional wrestling a sport it's fine. As for me on this question I'm calling uncle because even though back in the day I watched a lot of wrestling I have no idea how tall the Big Show was when he wrestled Bill Golderg. OFC
Yeah, or you can just skip me. I don’t care . This question isn’t answerable without having insane memory and actually watching wresting back in the day. You’d have to go back and watch YouTube videos and stuff to answer it .

Yeah, or you can just skip me. I don’t care . This question isn’t answerable without having insane memory and actually watching wresting back in the day. You’d have to go back and watch YouTube videos and stuff to answer it .

That would be cheating if you went back and watched the videos. Perhaps someone will get it right. It's your question and we are all on the clock. OFC

He was big! And they said it on tv
That would be cheating if you went back and watched the videos. Perhaps someone will get it right. It's your question and we are all on the clock. OFC
Well I’ll take anything within 3 inches of his height and 50 lbs of his weight to speed my turn up. First one wins! Haha

7’0 500+ pounds
Gotta give it to you. Get me out the spotlight. He is 7 foot. They announced on tv he was 7’4 550. They stretched him a little. Get on YouTube and watch the video if you get a chance lol. Just type Big Show vs Goldberg.

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
If I ever get to ask another question its going to be about Jeff Jarret. Y’all better go watch some videos and do some research of his guitar shots! Hahaha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT