ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

What was the character's name who played Sgt Carter's girlfriend on the Gomer Pyle, USMC show?

OFC

Sticking with Gomer Pyle we already know that Ronnie Schell who played PFC Duke Slater on the show became Corp. Slater who was Sgt. Carter's asst. . What was the last name of the Corp. that Corp. Slater replaced? OFC

Sticking with Gomer Pyle we already know that Ronnie Schell who played PFC Duke Slater on the show became Corp. Slater who was Sgt. Carter's asst. . What was the last name of the Corp. that Corp. Slater replaced? OFC

Corp. Boyle

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Allen Melvin. Also played on the Brady Bunch (Sam the butcher) and had a role on Andy Griffith as the guy who worked at the grocery store who Barney was supposed to fight using his new Judo skills.

Allen Melvin. Also played on the Brady Bunch (Sam the butcher) and had a role on Andy Griffith as the guy who worked at the grocery store who Barney was supposed to fight using his new Judo skills.

BluDvls1 great job. One of my favorite actors....You are up! OFC

The Jefferson's which was a spin off of All In The Family. OFC

Maude is correct. All in the Family had like 7 spinoffs of varying success. Hart is up now.

Maude is correct. All in the Family had like 7 spinoffs of varying success. Hart is up now.

In the long running "Lone Ranger" series, two actors portrayed the masked hero. Clayton Moore was the primary actor. Name the other actor who played the Lone Ranger.....

OFC

Sorry guys, I was spring cleaning today. So next question. On The Big Bang Theory, what gift did Penny give Sheldon for Saturnalia (aka Christmas) that resulted in a big from Sheldon?

hart, just fyi, I'm a girl. It probably explains a lot about me, like why I make moon eyes at the surgeon general! :)

Well thanks for letting me know meis.....My bad for assuming. See I stereotyped, and that's on me...

Well meis let me please start anew!!! It is a pleasure to know you m'am, and you bring a breath of fresh air to our board.:)

OFC

Reactions: meisperplexed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT