ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Sorry, I've been busy today. From those hints, it's got to be the Original Song, Writing's on the Wall, for Spectre. Sam Smith sang it. I don't know who wrote it.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
What was the last film to win the top five categories (Best Picture, Director, Actor, Actress, Screenplay) at the Academy Awards (Oscars)?

You got it! I'll never forget seeing that movie in the theater because a bomb threat was called in. There's nothing quite like a group of already spooked people huddling outside in the dark. Anyway, you're up!

Good lord, that's scary as hell. If I am correct, I think only three films have ever won the top five btw.

Reactions: meisperplexed
Sticking with the Oscar trivia angle, which Best Picture winner is the only one to have won having been rated X?

Nope.. I’ll give a hint. He was an offensive player I’ll give another one if nobody can guess

What brand of beer do Captain Kirk and Gillian drink at the pizza parlor in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home?

It's a great show! The books are great too that it's based on. If you're an avid reader I would suggest checking them out.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT