ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Well thanks for letting me know meis.....My bad for assuming. See I stereotyped, and that's on me...

Well meis let me please start anew!!! It is a pleasure to know you m'am, and you bring a breath of fresh air to our board.:)

OFC

Thank you hart. It's a pleasure to know you too kind sir. I make the same assumption on the board. I assume a poster is male unless told otherwise. :)

Reactions: hart2chesson
This is the active question:

On The Big Bang Theory, what gift did Penny give Sheldon for Saturnalia (aka Christmas) that resulted in a hug from Sheldon?

Thank you autocorrect for changing hug to big so the question made no sense.

I don't think anyone else watched The Big Bang Theory, so let's try a new question.

Only two actors have been nominated for best actor and director for the same film twice. Name one of them.

Edit: The nominations were for the Academy Awards (Oscars).

Last edited:
Beatty for Reds is the other one, right? I know he and Eastwood both won for Best Director in their respective years. You know, Nicholson is far and away the best thing about Reds in my opinion.

Reactions: meisperplexed
Beatty for Reds is the other one, right? I know he and Eastwood both won for Best Director in their respective years. You know, Nicholson is far and away the best thing about Reds in my opinion.

You got it! Eastwood was nominated for best director and actor for both Unforgiven and Million Dollar Baby. He won best director for both, but whiffed on best actor both times. Beatty was nominated for best director and actor for Reds and Heaven Can Wait. He also whiffed on best actor both times. I've never seen Reds, so I'll have to put it on my list to watch. Anyway, you're up!

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Never really have been the biggest Beatty fan at all. Eastwood I love though. Million Dollar Baby will rip your heart out. If someone watches that and they don't cry, they're not human.

In the television series My Three Sons what was the name of the oldest son? OFC

Name the general store featured in episodes of Petticoat Junction and Green Acres....

OFC

FWIW, The answer to the BBT question is an autographed napkin from Leonard Nimoy (which also possessed Nimoys DNA).

Ok here's one . hart should get this. Red Ryder was a western that appeared in a comic strip, was a radio show, a television series and the movies. Of course all of us are familar with the Red Ryder BB rifle that would put Ralphy's eye out in The Christmas Story. In all the venues that Red Ryder was in he had a side kick. What was the charactor name of the side kick. OFC

Hint " Little B _ _ _v_ _." OFC

Last edited:
Clara Peller starred in a very successful advertisement for a fast food chain in 1984. What was her catchphrase?

The protagonist from the tv show The Wonder Years, is Kevin Arnold. The real life brother of Kevin Arnold is the protagonist of what other hit tv show?

Since The Wonder Years was mentioned what was the character's name of Kevin Arnold's older sister? Not a part of the question but just a bonus who played Kevin's older sister? OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT