ADVERTISEMENT

2010 NCAA Championship on CBS RIGHT NOW

Watching it. Wouldn't it be cool if we could pull up our game day thread and see all the thngs we were posting. OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
With the way THIS team rebounded the ball combined with the ability to hit the 3, unless you made all of your shots, NO team was beating them.

Zoubs having a good game. Some nice baskets by Jon and Kyle. Got to stop their 3's .OFC

Anyone remember that ridiculous stat about Scheyer in HS? Didn’t he score like 30 points in 33 seconds or something? I know I’m getting the story wrong

Reactions: skysdad
We’re probably gonna lose. K letting a Mid-major with a 20 year old coach hang around? Only up 1 at the break? This is embarrassing. This will be worse than the VCU (2007) loss and almost losing to Belmont in 2008.

Reactions: YNWA196 and skysdad
Clarke Kellogg is totally anti Duke. Oh well lets see what Coach K comes out within the second half. OFC

Honestly, I think Duke would have beat Wall's Kentucky team that year. If Duke didn't beat them, Butler would have.

Also think Duke beats Kentucky in 2015 as well.

Thanks West Virginia and Wisconsin.

We’re probably gonna lose. K letting a Mid-major with a 20 year old coach hang around? Only up 1 at the break? This is embarrassing. This will be worse than the VCU (2007) loss and almost losing to Belmont in 2008.

Brad Stevens looks young enough to still be playing. No way he stays at Butler. Coach K isn't going to coach forever. It's time to think about who's gonna take his place. I know we would like to keep it in the Duke family but we need tokeep an eye on this Stevens guy. OFC

Why aren’t we putting this team away? Ughhh

40-40 with 15:14 remaining.

Man I don't know if I'm going to be able to get throught this. It's going down to the wire I'm afraid. OFC

I have to admit Hayward is a player. He looks like can play at the next level. OFC

I was lucky enough to be at this game, i was a nervous wreck the entire time. It was almost more a relief than celebration when the clock hit zero.

Kyle again! If we win this thing and Kyle wins MOP they should retire his number.
OFC

That was a great natty win. I've told this before but the summer before the 2010 season after the cheaters had one the 2009 natty the son of one of the guys I worked with and big cheater stuck his head in my office and very loudly said " Duke's gonna suck next year." Of couse we won the natty and they came in 2nd place in the NIT. I couldn't wait to see him after we won. When I finally did see him and reminded him of what he said he denied it. The thing is he's a tar heel fan. He can't help it. It's his nature. OFC

Sad I missed this. I never did watch it again. I saw it in person and you miss a lot. I never realized how close that last shot was until I saw the replay on ESPN.

Damn we played help defense in 2010. Singler did everything!

My father passed away right before the ‘09-10 season started and this run helped our family big time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT