ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

How about that Matt Stafford? Class act right. He’s making Aaron Rodgers and Grayson Allen look good Good thing he didn’t play basketball for Duke or he would be under the jail right now
What did he do? I saw that he was drunk at the parade. I remember that he was Frat Stafford in college at Georgia

Reactions: KDSTONE
What did he do? I saw that he was drunk at the parade. I remember that he was Frat Stafford in college at Georgia
Photographer taking his picture slipped and fell fractured her spine and he was like omg and turned his back on her leaving his wife to help her. I can’t remember a time when a prof athlete looked more like a tool. Sensing the pr disaster he has on his hands he and the rams have agreed to pay all her medical bills

Please tell me unx doesn’t have a player named puff. Goes to show you how much attention I pay to them. He must be related to pj Hairston with that name.
Don't forget they also have a player named "Leaky" on their roster

Not a good week for Syracuse. They lost to VT and lost their starting center Edwards for the year. He was averaging 12 and 6. At 13-12, they may not even make the NIT.

USC beats Washington to move to 22-4, just like us. USC is an interesting team, will probably be a 4 seed. They are athletic, and they just beat UCLA. Their point guard is onetime Duke recruit Boogie Ellis, who is averaging 12 points a game and about 3 assists. Seems to be a pretty good defender. Washington is playing much better now, wonder if Syracuse makes a run at Hopkins, who was Pac 12 coach of the year a few years ago, when JB retires.

Last edited:
USC beats Washington to move to 22-4, just like us. USC is an interesting team, will probably be a 4 seed. They are athletic, and they just beat UCLA. Their point guard is onetime Duke recruit Boogie Ellis, who is averaging 12 points a game and about 3 assists. Seems to be a pretty good defender. Washington is playing much better now, wonder if Syracuse makes a run at Hopkins, who was Pac 12 coach of the year a few years ago, when JB retires.
Appreciate you Chris but that west coast sh— not tracking over here. They gonna have to do something in the tournament eventually UCLA blah blah Arizona blah blah. It’s like the acc in football.

Like the Zags, they need a banner to be legit. I really wanted UCLA to beat Gonzaga last year, but they would have lost to Baylor. I pull for Duke, then UCLA, then Gonzaga in that order. Gonzaga losing to Baylor was brutal, as I thought they would finally win a title. But if Duke was in the FF I could care less about these guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDSTONE
ESPN was just saying that Auburn tends to play down to their competition, so we are not the only good team that does this. The NCAA has us as the last 2 seed, if the season ended now we'd go out west and be the 2 seed to Gonzaga's 1. 3 seeds, which we would see in the sweet 16, are Nova, Texas Tech, Tenn. and Illinois. Wisconsin is the first 4 seed, then UCLA, Providence and Texas. The other 2 seeds are Kentucky, Baylor and Purdue. Kentucky is up 1 on Alabama at the half after being down 10. Kentucky up double digits now.

Last edited:
Auburn in a close one with Florida, who desperately needs a win here. Illinois beats Michigan State. Michigan State is a 6 seed no one is going to want in their bracket. That would be a tough second round game for someone. I think a 3 seed would play a 6 seed in the second round. Oklahoma losing to Iowa State in the second half> Goldwire with 13. Oklahoma is 14 and 12, they can't afford a loss here.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Oklahoma loses by 21. Stick a fork in the Sooners, they are done. Goldwire with 15. Goldwire took 12 shots, which is probably about 10 more than he'd get at Duke, so I can see why he transferred.

Oklahoma loses by 21. Stick a fork in the Sooners, they are done. Goldwire with 15. Goldwire took 12 shots, which is probably about 10 more than he'd get at Duke, so I can see why he transferred.
It’s also why he transferred. Do we really think a fifth year senior wanted to come off the bench. To me he proved he could play at the D1 level .

Please tell me unx doesn’t have a player named puff. Goes to show you how much attention I pay to them. He must be related to pj Hairston with that name.
Donovan "Puff" Johnson is the younger brother of UNC star, Cam Johnson. He loved Cocoa Puffs cereal as a little boy. He missed an entire year with turf toe. He's an excellent prospect. Why he doesn't give the exhausted Brady Manek a breather in each half is beyond my comprehension

NBA all Star game related...

Man I can't stand Cole Anthony. That's one cocky dude
Beyond cocky. Horrible fundamentals considering he is the son of Greg Anthony. I'm a senior citizen and I could still steal the ball from him. He has obvious "tells" like a bad poker player. He's eventually going to his left hand. Orlando likes playing him because he guarantees that they will pick in the lottery

Yeah from what I'm reading it looks like Michigan was full court pressing the Wisconsin backups with only a few seconds left which caused the timeout by Wisconsin. Eff Howard... Hope his ass get fired.

I saw the fight. I wasn't watching the game, but wanted to see a little golf that followed the game. Michigan was up 7 with 19 minutes left, but then down 18 with seven minutes remaining. It was seconds from being much, much worse. The Wisconsin players displayed excellent restraint

On a brighter note, it's a privilege to watch the Houston Cougars. They're missing players, but always play hard. They made a buzzer beater to win at Wichita State

Providence is well coached. They win all the close games. Beat Butler on the road in OT 71-70. PC is #8 in the AP poll, 15 in the NCAA seeding but only 45 in kenpom due to the close games

Not a good look for Howard. And he already had a run in with the Maryland coach last year when he had to be restrained.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT