ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Refs won it.

UNCheat on to the next round. State or Clemson play a deep bench - refs will have them in foul trouble early.

UVA shot themselves out of having a bigger lead and then the refs have taken over. Beating themselves and the refs are helping the cheats. I hate these bastards so much.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
UVA shot themselves out of having a bigger lead and then the refs have taken over. Beating themselves and the refs are helping the cheats. I hate these bastards so much.
Yea they seem rattled - has to be tough to focus when you know it’s 5 against 8.

Had I only went off what has been posted the last 10 minutes, I would have thought the holes were advancing.

Glad I watched the game.
Guess you didn’t see where the refs tried to take over.

I am 1-4 in picking acc tournament games. I got ncst tonight and miami tomorrow.

Listening to the espn radio broadcast and the color guy is downright stupid. Talking about how this was clearly the best defensive effort against the cheatsthis season. Scheyer says shove it up yours.

Joe Lunardi has the cheats in the next four out...

This Carolina team had their chances, they had us against the ropes and today. They just didn't come through in the clutch. I kept waiting for it to happen. Any chance they make the play in game? I doubt it now. They have one good win. If they make it it is complete BS

Interesting. Uva starts second half with 1 point lead. They extend lead to 6 in first two minutes. Then? Refs call 4 straight fouls on four straight defensive possessions within 2 minutes and change. At one point it ballooned to 9-3 fouls (uva/UNCheat). I said 10-3 earlier but I was off 1. Shady nonetheless….

Reactions: Mr.Scary13
In the past two seasons with the cheats with all the pressure on them, their only success was a win over ACC 10...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT