ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

If State plays like this throughout the week into Saturday, they may cut them down on Sat night.

Jaquez has been on a tear the last ten games. He is a great kid. His sister is on the women's team.
Yeah, I love that kid. He's the type of player you can't help but admire. He is a great player, teammate, and leader and is fun to watch. I don't mind the Bruins. Mick Cronin is an underrated coach.

Reactions: christophero
He grew up a UCLA fan all his life. He says he didn't even think of going pro last year because he wants to get UCLA a title. Granted he wasn't a lottery pick but he would have went second round. He reminds me so much of Singler.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
He grew up a UCLA fan all his life. He says he didn't even think of going pro last year because he wants to get UCLA a title. Granted he wasn't a lottery pick but he would have went second round. He reminds me so much of Singler.
Oh yeah, that Singler comparison is spot ****ing on, Chris. If Duke can't win, UCLA, Zags, Purdue, or Houston would be teams I wouldn't mind seeing win.

Smith and Joiner combined for 50 pts., 13 assist and 15 rebounds . I wonder can their legs hold up scoring like that for three days back to back ? 20 point win is impressive over VT considering Smith’s scoring drought as of late .

Reactions: GillJET
Smith and Joiner combined for 50 pts., 13 assist and 15 rebounds . I wonder can their legs hold up scoring like that for three days back to back ? 20 point win is impressive over VT considering Smith’s scoring drought as of late .
They'll have to hold up for four days Shey.

Reactions: sheyduke
I am nervous because I hate the Cheats more than Ohio State football. But I think UVA rolls. Virginia in the hole dome sagged off the cheat shooters but even a blind squirrel finds a nut. Keep it close through the first half, cheats sweat worse than a lady of the night in church and lose.

I’m the past year, that was the first time the Cheats actually succeeded with all the pressure on them. But BC ain’t walking through that door…

IMHO UVA has not been all that impressive lately. Maybe it's the workman style of play that lacks luster, but I just don't see them making run in either tourney. It would be disappointing if they laid down for UNC. Does Clark only play otherworldly against us??

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Uconn has awakened! I knew they would at some point...my dark horse for the tournament...lots of upsets in the conf tournaments

Iowa loses. May be costly for them.
Baylor loses.
Gonzaga beat St. Mary's by 26 to win their tournament. They probably get a 2/3 seed.

Last edited:
Of all the ACC Tournament games i have picked, I am 1-3 and my one win came when no way GT should have beat FSU. So, I am going Cheats and State in the nightcap...

Think Virginia beats the holes, putting them out of their misery.
I’d cut @pisgah101’s left testicle off for it too. Couple of you guys hold him down for me.

• Angry
Reactions: pisgah101
Patrick Ewing fired from Georgetown.
Virginia by 8!!!!!

Last edited:
It’s crazy how much ESPN analysts sound like they want UNCheat to win…..

Jay Bilas with his usual gushing over the cheats and they are down at half. If Virginia could hit any type of outside shot, this would be a 10 point lead.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
If you do not let the Cheats get out to a lead in the first half, they are toast. They are not a second half team.

Last edited:
When I rewatched the Duke Carolina game I listened for Bilas's comments. He only praised Duke three times, Proctor, Mitchell and Lively. He was gushing over everything they did. Even when Roach made his great drive he went out of his way to say what great defenders Black and Bascot were. It was really strange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT