ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Watching all of these games tonight has only solidified my belief that officiating in college basketball is hot ****ing garbage.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Damn I knew it was close but I assumed Kentucky would pull it out. They have Arkansas next I think on the road which will be tough.

Last edited:
I like Jimmy dykes! I remember when he got the women’s job at Arkansas and I expected him to be gone for good.. he sure didn’t last long lol

I took a look at RR today. I can easily tell when they are having a meltdown about the present and future of the kittycats when there are no threads on the front-page gloating about the imminent demise of the Blue Devils. It may get worse this weekend. Moding that board must be like trying to herd cats. To the above, I add an unholy combination of arrogance and paranoid persecution. A strange Yin and Yang.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Kensucky has 3 bad losses this season against the likes of South Carolina and Vanderbilt (both games at home) and then at Georgia

Joey Baker doing Joey Baker things by air balling a game tying 3 for Michigan. Great play to get him open too but he wasn't even close. Finishes game 0-5 overall and 0-4 from 3

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JimboSlice00
Ouch. Michigan is 17-13. I think they needed this win to get in. They probably need to win 3 in the Big 10 tournament now. Baker's inability to hit 3's consistently for 5 years is a complete head scratcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Purdue and Wisconsin going down to the wire. UCLA taking Arizona State to the woodshed. Rutgers loses to a bad Minnesota team, falls to 18-12 and is now on the bubble. Purdue holds off Wisconsin. Wisconsin really needed this, so they are likely NIT bound. Wisconsin has been pretty irrelevant since Bo Ryan left. The new coach has been there for 8 years. Wow time flies.

Last edited:
Reactions: sheyduke
Kentucky gets a big win at Arkansas.
Kansas about to go down to Texas. Big UCLA/Arizona game later. Tenn. loses again to Auburn. Auburn got their 20th win and might be in now. Texas A&M beats Alabama. Henry Coleman only had 4 and 2, but they will be a 6ish seed. Baylor loses. Syracuse up 10 on Wake. Enjoy the NIT again Wake. Michigan State may have punched their ticket with a win today.

Last edited:
I just turned on the end of the UCLA/Zona game to see Jalen Clark is on crutches. Man, I hope he is okay. The Bruins aren't going far without him. Anyone know what happened?

Reactions: christophero
I just turned on the end of the UCLA/Zona game to see Jalen Clark is on crutches. Man, I hope he is okay. The Bruins aren't going far without him. Anyone know what happened?
Damn that sucks. UCLA beat Arizona and has the inside track to the 1 seed in the west. He's their second best player that would be devastating.

Damn that sucks. UCLA beat Arizona and has the inside track to the 1 seed in the west. He's their second best player that would be devastating.
Oh I don't think they have a shot at making the final weekend without him. I just hope the young man is okay. Reading it might be an ACL. I hope not.

Reactions: christophero
Bruins have had **** luck with injuries. They probably would have beaten the NIT Tar Holes last year if Jaquez wasn't hobbled. Still; Jaquez is my POY they could still make a run.

I don't watch UFC, but Jon Jones has a beer gut. The dude is entering the octagon with a dad bod. I'm glad I don't watch UFC. I would be pissed if I paid to watch a 10-second fight. It reminds me of when my grandpa would buy every Tyson fight when I was a kid. I remember him not settling in his chair for one of them before Tyson laid the dude out.

Last edited:
It would have been a perfect Saturday if the entitled pussycats had lost. One of their unknowns seems to have had the game of a lifetime. I think that I would like to see them match up against Duke in the tourney. Not impressed. Duke is both better coached and has more talent.

Antonio Reeves isn't an unknown. He's been a good player for them this season, and many people on this board were clamoring for Duke to get him in the transfer portal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT