ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

No worries, man. Kentucky is firmly in and dangerous with the talent they have. Oscar is the best big man in the country, other than Eddy. And as much as we love to bag on Cal, he's a good coach.

Reactions: 9dukejames
Most of them do. They lost to Vandy a few days ago, but sort of made up for it by beating Arkansas. Depending on what they do this week they could be a 5 or 6 seed.

Vandy is trending upward, though. I don't think Cal is a lousy coach. I think he's a great recruiter and a good coach. He's just a scumbag human.

Reactions: christophero
Most of them do. They lost to Vandy a few days ago, but sort of made up for it by beating Arkansas. Depending on what they do this week they could be a 5 or 6 seed.
They should have never beat Arkansas. That was the biggest hose job I’ve seen next to our Virginia game. Oscar should have been tossed early in the game for a flagrant two for a wild swinging elbow to a player’s head. He was also treated with kid’s gloves in the second half. Worst officiating I’ve seen this year, and this is coming from a Duke fan!

Couple big 10 scores.
Michigan loses in overtime at Indiana to fall to 17-13. Baker did not score.
Iowa loses at home to Nebraska, falling to 19-12.
Nate James was fired today. That sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
I will be very upset when the NCAA once again overrates the Big Ten and lets them get 10 just above average teams in the Tournament. I'd rather see the entire Big 12 in before 5 of the Big Ten teams.

I dont think he comes back to Duke. I would like to have him back.
Who do you get rid of though? Unless Lucas leaves for a head coaching job . Everyone else I’m sure comes back unless Cwell takes a head coaching job .

Looks like refs are already doing their best to advance the Cheats. BC will need to make 15 plus 3's to win

It's hard to hate Virginia. I always liked Ralph Sampson. I saw a game of his his senior year recently and was surprised how much he mixed it up. He was not soft and he blocked or altered everything.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Yeah that's an absolute brutal blow. Buddy of mine is a big ucla fan, and he thinks that will hurt them big time.
They were one of my FF picks before Clark went down. Now, I think they'll need luck and to play almost perfectly on both ends to make it to Houston. Also, the Zags looked like they turned a corner last night. They could be very dangerous as a 3 or a 4 seed. I wouldn't want to see them in our bracket.

That sucks for that young man and his teammates. They're a second-weekend team, but no NT without Clark. He's just too critical on the defensive end. Man, I hate seeing kids get hurt.
They've had worse injury luck than us. Last year Jaquez was injured, and their final four team had a guy out. I wouldn't count them out. Maybe elite eight. The Zags keep moving up they may be a 2 or 3 seed.

They were one of my FF picks before Clark went down. Now, I think they'll need luck and to play almost perfectly on both ends to make it to Houston. Also, the Zags looked like they turned a corner last night. They could be very dangerous as a 3 or a 4 seed. I wouldn't want to see them in our bracket.
Zags do look damn good. Give me Tennessee as our 3 if we end with a 6

They've had worse injury luck than us. Last year Jaquez was injured, and their final four team had a guy out. I wouldn't count them out. Maybe elite eight.
They really have, Chris. No way the cheats beat them with a healthy Jaquez last year. Hell, he still played well, hobbled.

Reactions: christophero
State taking it to V-Tech. Whether this score holds or not, Mike Young's group underachieved this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT