ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Lol...

Reactions: Fourteen44
I hope Clemson wins.. I like them and would enjoy beating them for the championship for revenge more than UVA

Arizona State moves a step closer to the big dance. Pac-12 was a 2 or 3 bid league about a month ago. Now, UCLA, Zona, USC are locks with ASU and Oregon knocking at the door.

Reactions: christophero
Idc what anyone says Jay bilas is the worst sports announcer in the history of sports announcers. I dislike him almost as much as Carolina
Bilas seems confused as to what a sports announcer is there for. It’s to enhance the viewing experience for the audience. He seems to think every game is his own personal podcast

Michigan loses to Rutgers, falls to 17-15. They needed to win a few games to have a shot of getting in.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
I really thought Izzo would pull an Izzo and get State playing their best basketball of the season in March. He just couldn't pull it off this year.

Rutgers and Purdue in a close one. If Rutgers wins they could be in. They are 19-13 so if they won it would be another team ahead of UNC.
Michigan State plays Ohio State today. They are 19-13. Win and they possibly could be in, although they made need another win.

Rutgers and Purdue in a close one. If Rutgers wins they could be in. They are 19-13 so if they won it would be another team ahead of UNC.
Michigan State plays Ohio State today. They are 19-13. Win and they possibly could be in, although they made need another win.
Michigan State is a projected 7 seed. I’d say they are definitely in and will definitely be in Dukes bracket.

Michigan State loses to Ohio State to drop to 19-13. Are they really a lock to get in? That's a bad loss Ohio State has been terrible this year.
Texas A&M beats Arkansas to go to 24-8. Henry Coleman had 16 and 11.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
He keeps talking about truck stop leagues.. then he said duke was in the sec.. the. His “conference of champion” bs.. when have they lost won a title?? Arizona 25 years ago lol? Then he argued that Washington state should be in with a 17-16 record lol

He keeps talking about truck stop leagues.. then he said duke was in the sec.. the. His “conference of champion” bs.. when have they lost won a title?? Arizona 25 years ago lol? Then he argued that Washington state should be in with a 17-16 record lol
Oh he's all over the place. I just find him humorous. A few years ago he left during a broadcast to take a bathroom break, didnt make it back before they came back on air, and then they talked about it. I don't think I have ever laughed harder during a sports game. The time he ate the lit candle on the cupcake. He's a trip.

• Haha
Reactions: pisgah101
Bobby Jurley's team got blown out last night by Arizona. I think they are firmly on the bubble. He and Jeff Capel's team might be competing for the last one in, or might play in one of the playin games.

Texas A&M about to beat Vanderbilt. Does 20-13 get Vandy in? Would be kind of funny if Stackhouse's team got in ahead of UNC. Will Henry Coleman face Duke in the tournament? A&M have the same record as us. Baker's Michigan team likely in the NIT.

Last edited:
A&M complained about not getting in last year and had a more even shite schedule this year. SEC are now locked in with bracketing, tomorrow means crap.

You have to go down all the way to the 90s (Indiana) to find a team with more quad 4 losses. Ken Pom has Texas A&M the 247th non con SOS...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT