ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

IF we make it that far, I'd rather play Houston then Purdue or Uconn. We are going to have a problem with those team who have elite big men. Houston is tough, but they do not have size and I'd like that matchup for Duke.

First, let's just win our first game!!

Me too give me Houston over them any day…

We’re going to be a 2 though

If FSU beats Miami, one ACC Tournament game known. On opening round Tuesday, 15 Louisville vs 10 NCST. Lol...

I sure hope we don't get that 4 vs 13 matchup and play McNeese state...they look like a damn good mid major

we need to avoid teams with effective inside presence....our achilles heel...

So far...the future #1 seed KS is not fairing well....injuries playing a big part

Boston College took it to Clemson. I think they may beat UVA tomorrow night. We must take care of business against State tomorrow; this is opening up for us in the bottom half.

Reactions: christophero
Clemson and Syracuse really hurt their NCAA chances today. The ACC is weak this year; I'm sorry to say it. I don't care as long as we make a run. I want another shot at UNC. NC State will be motivated; if they can beat us and win the ACC they are in. (not that far fetched if they beat us)

Last edited:
Tennessee getting dominated by Mississippi state 55-33 with about 10 minutes left. Their #1 seed is probably done if they lose and the cheaters will possibly get it

If the cheats win these next two, they have a legit shot to sneak into the last one seed spot. Sickening.

Uconn St Johns is a good game ....quality point guards and a lot of effort from both teams. Very good viewing

If the cheats win these next two, they have a legit shot to sneak into the last one seed spot. Sickening.
I'm not even sure they need to win the ship, I think they are going to get that last one seed if they win tonight. What a terrible 6 days it's been if that happens.

I'm not even sure they need to win the ship, I think they are going to get that last one seed if they win tonight. What a terrible 6 days it's been if that happens.
I won't be watching the rest of the conference tourney because we all know what will happen. Hopefully, the NCAA has some good ones this year. I was able to take off the four days next week for the first time since 2010.

Man does UConn s spacing, passing and play making look so good
Uconn looks great...St Johns will be tough under Pitino....no mention of his cheating by the commentators though! ha!...the intensity of Uconn and the team aspect was refreshing to watch. Very enjoyable game

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
SEC seems to be an under-rated deep league..MissSt taking out UT, now TX A&M giving UK a game...vs the PAC2...who is a one horse league..yet UA probably getting a #2 seed.

Only silver lining we have a week to get healthy. But yes; if UNC wins the ACC they will get a one seed. And they probably will win tomm.
Auburn trying to grab our 3 seed

Henry Coleman only had 2 points today. Still, I wish he was a senior on our team. Averaging 9 and 6 in the SEC. Tough dude. Glad A&M beat Kentucky

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT