ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Bengals lost because they didn't protect Burrow. Can't win giving up that many sacks. There will be penalty calls good and bad throughout the whole game that will go for and against your team. Just the nature of the beast... Sucks but it is what it is.

Seems like the whole O line also false started on the play...it looked weird in real time. I have no dog in the fight, just want to see the game decided by the players not a ref decision...doesnt matter the sport.

Speaking UVA - VT - The slow play of UVA brought down a notch what was generally a very competitive game. Funny how when you don't go for every ball fake and try to guard Clark on the perimeter like he's Steph Curry how pedestrian a game he has. I hope we learn for next time.

Nah, Cincy was gifted a 70 yard TD on a blatant offensive pass int or otherwise it never comes to that.
That isn't something that can be proven. We don't know that they wouldn't have scored on that drive had that TD been called back. No such thing as what might have been regardless. Cincy needs an OL and their defense had 15 chances to keep the Rams from scoring a touchdown.

Reactions: KDSTONE
I'm a huge Bengals fan but the Bengals didn't do it when it counted and the Rams did. The Bengals will be back.
Get a good o line together to protect that cat and Bengals’ future is bright. Only two qbs in history were sacked more than Joe B this year and they still made the Super Bowl

Reactions: christophero
Anthony Goldwire must live in the weight room. I didn't recognize him for Oklahoma. He had at least 18 in an overtime loss to Texas tonight

Tennesee playing really well and taking it to UK in the first half. Long way to come back if UT keeps up this pace

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Its very active. They have an off topic board that is very good. There are also a lot of Bengal fans there.

I don't recall ever being on Rupp Rafters but I have to guess it's better than the delusional idiots on Carolina Blue Heaven or whatever it's called.
I scrolled through there last night for some laughs. 40 pages and counting on the Game Day thread. There are some good posters on there; definitely a cut above Tar Heel sites My expectations before diving in were really low. Most on there have a surprisingly firm grasp of the English language

They are a knowledgable fan base. I avoid the D word though. I did that once and it didn't go well. They have good movie, music and video game threads.

It is a very active board largely because they are mostly concentrated at one site while we are split among at least four sites. So it is a good place to pick up news fast without searching much. If they think that you are a Duke fan, it can get very ugly fast. They hate all things Duke with a purple passion.

Reactions: christophero
Guess the Cheats aren't on the bubble anymore unless they win the ACC tourney. Maybe they can celebrate getting into the NIT

I don't like them but 18-8 and 10 and 5 in the ACC? I'd say if they finish strong they are probably in. It does give them extra motivation as their game with us may be a play in game for them. Hopefully we crush them.

I guess my head tells me that a 20 win UNC team gets in, but the ACC is way down this year.

Think they were last four in before tonight's loss according to Lunardi from ESPN. I don't see them getting in unless they play for the ACC championship. They have yet to have a good win and have gotten blown out by every ranked team they have played.
UNC is an odd team. They panicked for the final twelve minutes of the first half. Hubert Davis is a nice man, but has no head coaching experience. They actually played pretty well in the second half, but Pittsburgh shot much better than usual. Pittsburgh was 10 of 17 from three, and 18 of 20 on FTs

UNC is an odd team. They panicked for the final twelve minutes of the first half. Hubert Davis is a nice man, but has no head coaching experience. They actually played pretty well in the second half, but Pittsburgh shot much better than usual. Pittsburgh was 10 of 17 from three, and 18 of 20 on FTs
In my opinion, the dagger was Love not controlling Manek's perfect pass after a steal in Pitt's frontcourt. Also Hughley's re-emergence fom the bench w/4 fouls after sitting out a long stretch. SCORED a couple big hoops and drew fouls.

OFC

Manek played extremely well. Walton and Styles off the bench were good. Puff Johnson should play more. Love wasn't focused as exemplified by the play hart2chesson mentioned. Pittsburgh outmuscled Bacot.

Most importantly, Pittsburgh is playing much better. They've won three in a row

How about that Matt Stafford? Class act right. He’s making Aaron Rodgers and Grayson Allen look good Good thing he didn’t play basketball for Duke or he would be under the jail right now

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT