ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke vs UNC

Glorious!!!!

GTHC! What a game!!! Amazing!

And screw Jay Bilas! So bias. Constantly.

Clear push off foul by Bacot on Lively on a rebound - he knew it the way he raised his arms to act innocent - and Bilas says, “Foul on Bacot; a lot of people call that rebounding!”

Then he favors a foul on Filipowski because of his arm? That happens on every drive! And when it was all ball on the steal! Come on.

Please. Good grief.

He is the Tony Romo of basketball. (Only Dolphin fans and a few others would get get that).

Forget the game ball thread. Lively was the man. No one had great offensive numbers, but Proctor and Roach were solid, and Flip was decent.

What should be mentioned is the holes shot at winning tough games are severely hurt when they don’t get to live at the FT line. Plus, they were kept from fast breaks.

Jon had the boys ready.

How about the performance from Coach Scheyer and the team carrying out a good game plan. Lively did the best job protecting the rim against Carolina I've seen
Scheyer should get a ton of credit too…game-plan was excellent, he used timeouts well I thought, and I really liked how he used the rotation today.

Biggest thing I felt he controlled the runs and used timeouts at opportune times today to settle the group.

Proctor with 14 points, 7 rebounds and 5 assists. Flip was 4 of 14, he needs to become more efficient.

Glorious!!!!

GTHC! What a game!!! Amazing!

And screw Jay Bilas! So bias. Constantly.

Clear push off foul by Bacot on Lively on a rebound - he knew it the way he raised his arms to act innocent - and Bilas says, “Foul on Bacot; a lot of people call that rebounding!”

Then he favors a foul on Filipowski because of his arm? That happens on every drive! And when it was all ball on the steal! Come on.

Please. Good grief.

He is the Tony Romo of basketball. (Only Dolphin fans and a few others would get get that).
At first (years ago) I thought Mann he’s just trying to not sound like a homer. Couple years later I’m like ok Bilas enough with the acting like you’re not a homer. You look and sound annoyingly stupid. NOW I just flat out think K must have screwed his wife! Something happened lol . He does not like Duke for some damn reason!

I just saw Lively’s putback. The shot looked so perfect for his rebound when I scored college basketball games I might have went assist instead of shot miss and rebound…
Of course I was very NBA like on assists and nobody had more blocks or fast break points than in my gym

I hope Flip will be good for Monday’s game. I’m afraid he’s going to wake up sore in the morning. Oh yeah, GREAT WIN!

Forget the game ball thread. Lively was the man. No one had great offensive numbers, but Proctor and Roach were solid, and Flip was decent.

What should be mentioned is the holes shot at winning tough games are severely hurt when they don’t get to live at the FT line. Plus, they were kept from fast breaks.

Jon had the boys ready.
Spot on Mac, nothing to add here, other than Mitchell did a phenomenal job on Nance.

Reactions: Mac9192
I'm impressed. We played smart and tough down the stretch. It was almost like a grind it out, Virginia type win. We held them to 57 points. We are a good defensive team, at least at home. A split between Miami and Virginia would be nice. The schedule eases up a bit after that. Lively showed a mean streak tonight.

I just saw Lively’s putback. The shot looked so perfect for his rebound when I scored college basketball games I might have went assist instead of shot miss and rebound…
I was thinking the same thing... Was it set up like that. If Bacot comes over just pass it over off the backboard. If not, go for the score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT