ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke vs UNC

We cant become one dimensional and just Roach though...of course if he goes 5-5 down the stretch that would be awesome but the cheats are going to expect him to take the ball....

Reactions: ioliva
I’d really like to see us pull this out given how outstanding Lively and Proctor have been tonight.

The entire Duke team is playing hard but it feels like this could be a huge win for this team and them to get something out of these tremendous efforts.

How does nance go after flip like that and it’s not a flagrant foul?

No I’m highlighting your idiocy. You’re an embarrassment to this board. It’s sad.
Notice you don’t highlight the missed Roach free throw or the drive for a turnover just now…just be honest….Can’t have those in a tie game under five minutes from your veteran.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
I feel like a close game favors them. We need to finish smart and strong. Make your damn foul shots. If we win Lively is player of the game.

I think Scheyer shortened the bench wisely this game and did a really good job. By far his best game coaching of the year IMO.

Lively was excellent and not being in foul trouble really was big.

Reactions: denverexpat
Lmao they push proctor to the floor and call another travel 😂😂😂 **** these refs

Reactions: Fourteen44
Klondike bars for everyone!
Huge win for our young team. Roach really led us, and Lively was a defensive force. Congrats Jon. Huge win. We really, really needed this. Great job team!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT