ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs JMU rnd of 32

Played DUKE basketball and dominated. What an awesome display of basketball on both sides of the court. We have help two straight opponents to 30 points under their average.

This is how we were supposed to look all year but you know what? Play the next 4 like this and nobody cares about the other 30. I think we moved past some team issues the past few days. These guys looked loose, and like they were having a blast as a team. That’s all we can ask for to end a season. Keep it up and cut nets

LETS FREAKING GO

Great win, but Houston ain't JMU. McCain won't shoot like that every night, but boy he came through today. If he does shoot like that again then we can beat Houston. We played with an edge tonight, which was beautiful to see. The talent is there; we were preseason top 5 for a reason.

Great win, but Houston ain't JMU. McCain won't shoot like that every night, but boy he came through today. If he does shoot like that again then we can beat Houston. We played with an edge tonight, which was beautiful to see. The talent is there; we were preseason top 5 for a reason.
Don’t matter if it’s Houston, or the shooting ain’t the same. We bring that fire and intensity we aren’t losing to anyone next Friday.

Enjoy this one! Friday will take care of Friday

The talk of James Madison winning had more to do with our confidence meter in Duke. I think the team heard all the chatter, and felt disrespected.

I say I hope it pissed them off. Play with an edge.

Mac, I was p off’d at the start of the game and I’m not even a Duke bball player, because of all the media idiots like Kenny the Jet, Barkley, and others as well as some of our fans expecting James Madison to blow out Duke. I’m sure The Blue Devils were more than p’d off haha.

Reactions: Mac9192
Mac, I was p off’d at the start of the game and I’m not even a Duke bball player, because of all the media idiots like Kenny the Jet, Barkley, and others as well as some of our fans expecting James Madison to blow out Duke. I’m sure The Blue Devils were more than p’d off haha.
Kenny wont even say Duke and he is going to almost always take anyone playing against Duke but I get it. I wish bilas was that way but instead bilas is a unc fan.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
The talk of James Madison winning had more to do with our confidence meter in Duke. I think the team heard all the chatter, and felt disrespected.

I say I hope it pissed them off. Play with an edge.

+ This. We all acknowledge there has been a fragility with this group and it’s made them very unpredictable game in and game out on the season.

And today we get one of the greatest performances by the Blue Devils in an NCAA Tournament game in their illustrious history. 🤷🏻‍♂️ lol. Go figure, Sure loved it though!!

If Duke ends up with Houston next week, Duke will play well. The top seed will be favored and these guys will take it as a challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT