ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke vs UNC

Honestly, my confidence is low. We don't have a lot of experience especially for a rivalry game.

Lively is four prone, Flip is great but TO prone, we have bad scoring droughts, and just IMO not ready for a game like this.

But hope springs eternal!

Duke by 7

Is this confirmed. What section. Cameron is usually sold out mainly because of season ticket holders. It has to be right behind the cheater u bench. I gurantee Duke fans will not get a section in the nose dome even if any wanted go to that stink hole of a place anyway. OFC
The section right behind the student section and they were even louder then the crazies and also who the heck wants to hear Tar Heel in Cameron ?

It was for game day Sky not the game but how in the world are you louder then the crazies

Reactions: skysdad
Same for me Chris. I picked up a four pack of one of my fav beers and will watch the whole game, start to finish love for the first time in weeks.

If Roach and Proctor play like they did Tuesday we win. Book it.

Only good beers come in 4's...a Belgian perhaps? What did you pick? Several of my favorites are 4 packs...Delerium, Kwak, Skull Splitter scottish ale....I hope they will be celebratory vs commiseration beers tonight!

Reactions: christophero
I’m an IPA guy. Got one from a local brewery called Sunkin Silo here in central NJ. Hopefully I’ll go thru all four in celebratory fashion instead of drowning sorrows.
"I'm an IPA guy"...you are dead to me! jk! to each their own- hopefully we will each enjoy our celebratory beers! Lets go Duke!

My prayer is that Duke shows up and plays one hell of a game and pulls out another 82-50 victory. I don’t see that happening. This team doesn’t seem to have that killer instinct mindset like former Duke teams. It will stay close early but UNC goes up by 6-8 at the half. The crazies will be out of it by 10:00 in.

Unc - 84
Duke - 76

I don't mean that as an insult. Just if he's been out we are better off rolling with our guys who have been playing. But yes it is surprising.
I'm going to watch the game. I didn't watch the last 2, and we lost.
Wow, you didn't watch the last 2? That would be tough knowing they are playing and me not watching. I would be on the edge of my seat with nerves wondering what the score was.

Wow, you didn't watch the last 2? That would be tough knowing they are playing and me not watching. I would be on the edge of my seat with nerves wondering what the score was.
If I'm especially nervous, I go to a movie or something and then check the score when I'm done. I got MacDonald's, made 2 stops, and by the time I got home the fries were soggy. Those things have a 12 minute shelf life.

If I'm especially nervous, I go to a movie or something and then check the score when I'm done. I got MacDonald's, made 2 stops, and by the time I got home the fries were soggy. Those things have a 12 minute shelf life.
I always get nervous when it's Duke/UNC week, regardless of their records. However, I'm so nervous that I have to watch. If I tried to distract myself, I would be on the edge of my seat.

Reactions: christophero
I know I know. The IPA tag comes with baggage. For the record I’ve been an IPA guy for 30 years. Way before it was trendy. And I’ll be an ipa guy for another 30 years god willing.

Let’s go Duke!!

Reactions: Dad2ze
Anyone know how to post pastor troys we ready ?

Let’s go boys !!!!

GTHC GTH

You can already see Ryan Young is a huge liability in this game.

They seem to getting buckets easier right now. Davis always cant miss against us for some reason. Need to be better on the ball screens or Bacot will score 30+. Flip is a turnover machine at the moment

Just ugly basketball.

And some of these guys think they’re ready for the NBA.

Always amazing how unc can get a call on love barely being touched but flip getting forced out and roach getting mugged by 3 guys ain’t shit

They seem to getting buckets easier right now. Davis always cant miss against us for some reason. Need to be better on the ball screens or Bacot will score 30+. Flip is a turnover machine at the moment
That’s been Duke basketball for the past 7-8 years . We love scoring the hard way

Its a man's game. We better get used to it quick. Nice play by Proctor.

Might be a good idea to get Lively out here before the half so he doesn’t get his second foul.

Some debatable shot choices from the cheats has helped us get into transition....easier buckets. Lets hope that continues....need a strong 4 min close to the half

Bacot can push with his hands for the rebound but a high five from flip gets him going lol

Reactions: JimboSlice00
One point lead at the half. It's gonna be a close one. Can we close down the stretch or will we fold? 2 fouls on Roach.

I think we played about as well as we can that half. We missed some open shots that we will have to hit in the second half if we want to win.

Carolina scores a lot easier…if we can make a shot or two we have a chance.

no real runs from either team...seems neither team can defend and score consistently to get a significant lead. Overall it was hectic vs good basketball. I'd take a 1 pt win at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT