ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke vs UNC

Play them even in the second half and we win. Need to hit foul shots and open looks. Bascot with 12 and 7. Love only with 5.

I agree Jimbo. Flip needs to step it up. Roach and Proctor playing solid. Let’s use some fouls to push Bacot around a little. He’s getting very easy looks with hardly any contact.

All things considered? I think we win this thing. Let’s go Duke!!

Beer report - just opened my second. Showing great restraint!!

Reactions: christophero
Playing pretty well, but I’m surprised Mitchell looks lost on some D possessions.

Start grabbing some offensive boards and they can win it.

Reactions: Dad2ze and AlanInNJ
up 4 could have stretched to 8 with a couple of questionable shot choices by Roach/Mitchell. Would love to get this to 8-10. Some cheap fouls being called on us too

Reactions: AlanInNJ
Going to need Roach to show up to win. So far he has been pretty horrible….

cant remember the last time we extended a 5-7pt lead into 12+...we always seem to lose concentration and give the other team cheap buckets and TOs. We had them on the ropes!

Reactions: AlanInNJ
That’s your post? We actually look good and this is the post lol
I’ve made lots of post…it’s just the one you singled out…do you see me ever single out anyone’s post?

COMON!!!
Jon is definitely riding the Lively train. He's played 25 minutes

Flip needs to show up the last 7 mins like he can...we need to make sure this isnt the Davis/Love show down the stretch..

Roach is 5 for 15 with some very questionable shots and turnovers….not sure what game you are watching.

33% shooting is bad…

He’s gonna have to be better if we win….if we win I’m pretty sure it’s because he will have been.

If he’s not we will lose…that is all…

Roach is 5 for 15 with some very questionable shots and turnovers….not sure what game you are watching.

33% shooting is bad…

He’s gonna have to be better if we win….if we win I’m pretty sure it’s because he will have been.

I bet you’re a blast at parties….

I have a pack of Klondike Bars. If we win I will hand them out. If we lose I will smash them against my living room wall.
Tie game.

Reactions: kingbluedevil

33% shooting is bad…

Roach has been pretty good, some of his shots rimmed out and I think he missed an easy layup. Not perfect not amazing but very solid

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT