ADVERTISEMENT

WTH NC State?

Wow, that loss and the Clemson loss to Lenoir Ryne is making the ACC look bad. Good thing we have three other teams in the too six.

I think state will be fine honestly. Sounds like cat got a little shot happy and wasn't hitting anything

Yeah, I think you're probably right, Pisgah. Every year there are teams that have a bad loss to someone vastly inferior, and then right the ship.

OFC

Last year they lost to Wofford early but they turned out to have a really decent year including blowing out duke

It's a classic game from Gottfried. I want them to lose almost as bad as UNC simply because of his presence there. It's uncanny how well he recruits given how bad an actual coach he is. His teams will beat great teams because they are so talented and get hyped up; but then ultimately they are under achievers, given the talent he recruits.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Agreed Youngman, something about Gottfried I cant stand. Hes like a slightly cleaner, far less successful Calipari

I like gottfried lol but he does tend to blow games but he sure can get em up when he wants a big W

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT