ADVERTISEMENT

Will we turn the corner?

Worse as in losing to a 15 seed or 14 seed in the first round of the NCAAT???

**Edit my comment all you want Dookies, can't change history ;)

I don't care enough to go back and read your original comment if any, but prolly not a good idea to trot over here with that spelling.

Last week was rough but there is one positive stat.. we actually made a nice jump in defense on KemPom from 48 to 38.

I thought the defense was improved against Miami, especially when Bolden was in the game. There were lapses, but there was more movement and energy.

I thought the defense was improved against Miami, especially when Bolden was in the game. There were lapses, but there was more movement and energy.

I've said it plenty this year, our defense takes a huge hit having both Luke and Grayson out here. You can survive having one liability on the court but not 2, especially with no rim protector. Obviously you can see what Luke and Grayson bring to the other side of the court and how valuable they are to our team. I just wish we found a way to mix and match our lineups to balance out our offense and defense

I love the ups-and-downs of Carolina fans. You can always tell when they are feeling just a bit confident because they come scurrying out of their holes.

That is so true. OFC

I've said it plenty this year, our defense takes a huge hit having both Luke and Grayson out here. You can survive having one liability on the court but not 2, especially with no rim protector. Obviously you can see what Luke and Grayson bring to the other side of the court and how valuable they are to our team. I just wish we found a way to mix and match our lineups to balance out our offense and defense
ZONE, our d is too spread out, which leaves the guards exposed, which causes help to have to come. It's been a problem for years, our overall d is slow to react. Zone helped the 15 team improve its overall defense, and in my opinion, it is best option to help team become more consistent

ZONE, our d is too spread out, which leaves the guards exposed, which causes help to have to come. It's been a problem for years, our overall d is slow to react. Zone helped the 15 team improve its overall defense, and in my opinion, it is best option to help team become more consistent
I've often wondered why we haven't attempted more zone this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT