• UVA

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Auburn

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • uk

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
kentucky will win if we play them again

I don’t think it would be as easy as the first game, but I think we are better than them defensively. They shoot better than us, but I just don’t see them having an answer for Z and RJ. They can’t defend them. But we can defend there scorers. I believe to beat us, they have to be hot from the arc. Plus, haven’t you heard? The NCAA, ESPN, all refs, and luck are against them!! Just ask them!!

I don’t think it would be as easy as the first game, but I think we are better than them defensively. They shoot better than us, but I just don’t see them having an answer for Z and RJ. They can’t defend them. But we can defend there scorers. I believe to beat us, they have to be hot from the arc. Plus, haven’t you heard? The NCAA, ESPN, all refs, and luck are against them!! Just ask them!!
Lol. I just have that terrible gut feeling they’re gunna win it. Absolutely do NOT want to see them in the championship.

I know it
Just in case, a genie showed up and asked me how old I want to be when I die. I’m torn...part of me thinks 118. That’s a really long life. But, I’m not sure how much I’ll enjoy those last few years. Another part of me thinks 84. That’s a good ripe age.

What do you think? 118 - 84?

Lol. I just have that terrible gut feeling they’re gunna win it. Absolutely do NOT want to see them in the championship.

I’m with ya......worse case scenario. But I really like us against them. I’m more concerned with the next game than any. If we win that one, I think #6 is being printed

Reactions: FearTheBeard
I’m with ya......worse case scenario. But I really like us against them. I’m more concerned with the next game than any. If we win that one, I think #6 is being printed

I don’t think we should over-look TxTech. RJ and Z both use that off-ball hand to create space and they’re flopping masterminds. We can easily get in foul trouble against them. The only positive note is that we couldn’t have shot the ball worse that game against them and still won by 10 or so. They’re truly playing their best basketball right now, I think we have more horsepower but it won’t be any good on the bench in foul trouble and that’s what scares me.

I don’t think we should over-look TxTech. RJ and Z both use that off-ball hand to create space and they’re flopping masterminds. We can easily get in foul trouble against them. The only positive note is that we couldn’t have shot the ball worse that game against them and still won by 10 or so. They’re truly playing their best basketball right now, I think we have more horsepower but it won’t be any good on the bench in foul trouble and that’s what scares me.

I agree......nothing can be taken for granted the rest of the way

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
We've beaten all 3 teams this year right and UVA twice. Hard to beat a team 3 times. We crushed UK and they are going to be motivated. Auburn is on a roll and will be gunning for us also but to answer the question I went with Auburn. Biggest card on the table right now is beating MSU. Your know Izzo wants this game in the worst way. One game at a time. Hope we play MSU like it's the national championship game.OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT