Who would you rather play?

• UVA

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Auburn

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • uk

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Should Duke win tomorrow, any team left who has a shot at the Final Four has played and lost to Duke. Yet, Duke’s schedule was largely criticized (applauded at times too) by many pundits, including but not limited to Sean Farnham, Seth Greenberg, that one guy with the stupid article, Jay Williams, Doug Gottleib, etc. Hmmmmm.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Should Duke win tomorrow, any team left who has a shot at the Final Four has played and lost to Duke. Yet, Duke’s schedule was largely criticized (applauded at times too) by many pundits, including but not limited to Sean Farnham, Seth Greenberg, that one guy with the stupid article, Jay Williams, Doug Gottleib, etc. Hmmmmm.
Given I have two tickets to sell for the NC game, please be KY, please let two KY fans buy them at 1000% above what I paid, please let them stay for the whole game so I can watch their face when Duke wins #6.

Given I have two tickets to sell for the NC game, please be KY, please let two KY fans buy them at 1000% above what I paid, please let them stay for the whole game so I can watch their face when Duke wins #6.

Man you would come out smelling like a rose!

How many you got? Why you selling?

How many you got? Why you selling?
1 for Saturday, 2 for Monday. I’ve had 1 extra all along, but now my brother-in-law has to leave Monday morning for work so I have 2 for the NC game.

If you or any other regular on here wants in, I’ll only ask face value ($100/ticket). Sorry, @cocks11 and @Cocks28 but you two don’t count.

FYI, it’s upperdeck in section 313 (courtside but near the top).

@OldasdirtDevil has right of first refusal.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
1 for Saturday, 2 for Monday. I’ve had 1 extra all along, but now my brother-in-law has to leave Monday morning for work so I have 2 for the NC game.

If you or any other regular on here wants in, I’ll only ask face value ($100/ticket). Sorry, @cocks11 and @Cocks28 but you two don’t count.

Fly me out and put me in a hotel too?? :D

I’ll PM you. I’d be interested. I like to buy beers, too.

Thanks, FTB, for the consideration. I'd love to, but you know my situation. I really do appreciate the offer though. Someone on here is going to be one lucky Devil!

OFC

Reactions: dukesince91
No problem, buddy. It’s the least I could do for you. If Duke is in it, I’ll be the guy holding the “Where’s UNC” sign.

Oh man, that is so funny, FTB, because about an hour ago, I thought about that 'Where's Duke' sign those posers held up, and I was thinking about perhaps using that if I'm able to make anything about Duke later on next week (if they win)!

OFC

Oh man, that is so funny, FTB, because about an hour ago, I thought about that 'Where's Duke' sign those posers held up, and I was thinking about perhaps using that if I'm able to make anything about Duke later on next week (if they win)!

OFC
Oh, if Duke is there, I’m holding that sign up. If I have to wear some ridiculous neon/rave outfit to get on TV, I’ll do it.

New idea: custom made T-shirt with Little’s face in the background.

Oh, if Duke is there, I’m holding that sign up. If I have to wear some ridiculous neon/rave outfit to get on TV, I’ll do it.

That would be epic, FTB!!! You'll be famous (or infamous) without a doubt. You'll go down in DI lore...and of course I'll make a meme, pic, or gif to help in that memorialization!

OFC

I’ll PM you. I’d be interested. I like to buy beers, too.
FYI, I’m not sure how to PM on here. I don’t think I’ve ever done it. You have my email from the weekly pickem. Can you email me? If you want them (1 for Saturday & 2 for Monday) they’re yours.

FYI, I’m not sure how to PM on here. I don’t think I’ve ever done it. You have my email from the weekly pickem. Can you email me? If you want them (1 for Saturday & 2 for Monday) they’re yours.

You can’t start a PM, but he can PM you. It will show up the same place you see likes or responses to your posts

Auburn - If Okeke didn’t get injured my choice would be Virginia instead. I think Auburn is a dangerous team now that they’re playing to their potential, but I don’t think they have the horses without him.

Virginia - Regular season Virginia would be my last choice but they suffer from big dance stage fright. They played pretty typical vs Oklahoma, otherwise they’ve been pretty pathetic compared to their potential. Really poor 3PT shooting too. I think they’d be extra nerve wracked in a natty game.

UK - Still like our chances but I’d rather UVA or Auburn show up

All of the above plus 118-84

But, K already has the thumb covered. How about one for UNCheat on the other hand, middle finger.

Yeah, a middle finger would be nice. Here's one I made when the Cheats won in 2017.
Hope this one makes it through the cuss ban.

ZjuYevs.jpg

OFC

Do me a favor.....I want some confetti when it drops!! Scoop me up some of that!!
I have some dirt that I scraped up from the hallowed grounds at the campus. Not sure what I’m gonna do with it yet. But some one shinning moment confetti would be awesome!!

Do me a favor.....I want some confetti when it drops!! Scoop me up some of that!!
I have some dirt that I scraped up from the hallowed grounds at the campus. Not sure what I’m gonna do with it yet. But some one shinning moment confetti would be awesome!!
Done!

Reactions: DukefanKY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT