ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you root for?

UNC vs UK... everything else equal, who do you root for?

• Total voters
I guess it depends on where you live, as to who is despised more. In no way do I want to see Kentucky do well, but their fans seem silly to me. If you were in a building surrounded by UK fans, I think all you'd have to do to get them to leave was say Elvis was outside. That wouldn't work with Tar Hole fans. Elvis is beneath them. They eat grey poupon, the rest of us eat mustard.

Who wears sweater vests to games?

I think you're absolutely right about it being where you live. I'm sure Florida and Florida state have their own opinion about which fans are the worst. Same for Michigan, Ohio State, ETC.

I live in KY, my family is full of UK fans, I'm married to a Louisville fan, so... I root for UNC. It goes against everything I believe in, and I feel dirty, but there's not much better than a UK loss, especially to an ACC team.

I think this is my first post, so hello everyone. I posted a little on the Devil's Den, but not so much anymore. Looking forward to a great season.

Reactions: DukefanKY
I live in KY, my family is full of UK fans, I'm married to a Louisville fan, so... I root for UNC. It goes against everything I believe in, and I feel dirty, but there's not much better than a UK loss, especially to an ACC team.

I think this is my first post, so hello everyone. I posted a little on the Devil's Den, but not so much anymore. Looking forward to a great season.

We are all human, brother.....

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

Admitting you're a Tar Hole fan is the first step toward recovery. We will pray for you.

haha, oh no, I'm not a tar hole fan - at all. Every other non UK game, I'm routing hard against them. But if you've not lived in KY or been around UK fans, you just can't understand how horrible they are. But I gladly accept prayers.
Sorry for the misread. I see red when anyone admits to pulling for the Holes, no matter when.

I’m sure JBsmoove and his sick friend at Elon were two of them.

jbsmoove may stop by at our DI meeting if he]'s visiting his sick bud at Elon. He wants to meet you QC. You are coming right? OFC

Speaking of pulling against unc tonight is one of the few times I will ever pull for Miami. Got to be honest unc should be up at least 17- 7. The fumble by qb elliott was caused by an illegal hit which is a personal and should have had the fumble - 6 taken off and the tight ends catch on the side line that was reviewed was an obvious catch. Refs screwing the heels again. OFC

Speaking of pulling against unc tonight is one of the few times I will ever pull for Miami. Got to be honest unc should be up at least 17- 7. The fumble by qb elliott was caused by an illegal hit which is a personal and should have had the fumble - 6 taken off and the tight ends catch on the side line that was reviewed was an obvious catch. Refs screwing the heels again. OFC

You are watching the game? Don't you know by watching, you are increasing their TV revenue money??
You traitor!!! LOL!!!

Reactions: skysdad
No self respecting Duke fan would ever pull for the Holes. Never, ever.
I'm sure that KY and Dirt and I, and the others to whom you refer, feel horrible and chastised about having no self respect. We have tried to engage in a civil discussion of the original post, but alas we are not worthy of your learned consideration. Sorry. Move on. And I certainly have been called worse, by better.
OFC

I'm sure that KY and Dirt and I, and the others to whom you refer, feel horrible and chastised about having no self respect. We have tried to engage in a civil discussion of the original post, but alas we are not worthy of your learned consideration. Sorry. Move on. And I certainly have been called worse, by better.
OFC

Well hell......and here I was thinking my self respect was fine!!
I'm gonna have to check my condition to see what condition my condition is in!!!

Hope they will allow me in Cameron for CTC!!!

I think you're absolutely right about it being where you live. I'm sure Florida and Florida state have their own opinion about which fans are the worst. Same for Michigan, Ohio State, ETC.
I can add to this one. I was on the FSU site at one time, could never understand the hate for Miami and UF. They could never understand my hate for the Tarholes. Guess it is a regional thing.

No self respecting Duke fan would ever pull for the Holes. Never, ever.
You are right. I have a friend who tries that crap. Supposed to be a Duke fan, but , if they are out and the Holes are still playing , he switches side. Told him that he is not really a Duke fan . Course, he is also a liberal and I have never understood them either.

When you grow up a die hard duke fan in Kentucky, you will cheer for the tarholes everytime they play Kentucky. When I worked in Bennettsville SC there were a lot of unc fans , and they were never as bad as the Kentucky fans.
I still hate both but hate Kentucky more!

There is no other choice for me, but UK...all day, all night.
But in case some can't make up your mind, here is a flowchart to help out.

k8r6Xzx.jpg

OFC

FlickeringExaltedGerbil-small.gif

This was awesome!

My answer:

1. Zombie Apocalypse breaks out at halftime
2. NCAA Compliance officer
3. Is there a gun to my head? If so, have I lived a long, happy life at this point?
4. I guess KY if none of the above apply, but I refuse to clap, cheer, or exhibit any signs of happiness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT