ADVERTISEMENT

Where to Watch Tonight's Game vs WF

ChapelTower

Recruit
May 27, 2014
Does anyone know of any channel under FIOS in NYC area that would carry tonight's game against WF? I looked everywhere, to no avail.

I won't be able watch it live on the ACCN website due to a conflict, and would like to record it on my DVR. (The ACCN website does not archive its games, I think.)

Hate to miss the senior night game. Thanks for your help. Go Devils, go Cook! So proud of him.

I'm in the Hudson Valley and have Time Warner. It's on one of the TW Sports Channels that I don't get. I hope to watch it online.

I don't have the ESPN package this year so I'll be watching on my iPad. With two young kids my schedule is much more complicated than it used to be....and more and more if Duke isn't playing I'm just not watching as much college basketball as I used to.

That, of course, does change in March.

Originally posted by dukiejay:
and more and more if Duke isn't playing I'm just not watching as much college basketball as I used to.
This might actually help you when it comes time to fill out a bracket. I spend all of this time in later January and early February trying to watch as many projected tourney teams as possible so I have a better idea when picking a close 8/9 matchup. Of course, this always backfires, and some person that has no idea about any of the teams always wins the pool. Funny how it always works out like that.

Originally posted by dukiejay:
I don't have the ESPN package this year so I'll be watching on my iPad. With two young kids my schedule is much more complicated than it used to be....and more and more if Duke isn't playing I'm just not watching as much college basketball as I used to.

That, of course, does change in March.
Haha, I've actually already blocked out the entire afternoon of the 20th to watch the tournament afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT