ADVERTISEMENT

What's the word on the Duke transfers?

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Has anyone heard how Jeter, Thornton and Tucker are doing this year. Have I missed any?I'm hoping all are starting or getting some good minutes. OFC

Has anyone heard how Jeter, Thornton and Tucker are doing this year. Have I missed any?I'm hoping all are starting or getting some good minutes. OFC
Watched Thornton a few weeks ago. Tucker just became eligible. Jeter was starting in Maui.

Holy crap I literally forgot all about Jordan Tucker.

Jeter is scoring 13 points and about seven boards per game for a really bad Arizona team.

Thornton is around eight points and four assists on an even worse USC team.

Tucker just became eligible in the last two weeks. He’s averaging nine points through his first three games.

Any word on where White, Bolden, Baker, O'Connell or any others may be transferring to?;):D

Read somewhere they strongly are considering going to unc so they can be put through the tough AFAM and Anger Management classes. Rashad McCants and PJ Hairston are serving as the professors of those respective classes.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Any word on where White, Bolden, Baker, O'Connell or any others may be transferring to?;):D

Not many know this but they were wanting to transfer to unc cheat by taking the hof coach roy williams transfer rule which they would have been eligible to play right away but when they were told it would take them it would take at least 3 years to learn unc cheaters university complicated system they decided to stay. Keep this under your hat. Coach K knows nothing of this. OFC

Holy crap I literally forgot all about Jordan Tucker.
I thought if Tucker waited, he would have a good role for Duke. This year even. His shooting would be a much needed thing. He didn't want to wait though, so whatever and good luck.

Thornton could have been very good at Duke. He chose to go to USC for the sake of being used "right." Sometimes its better to listen to those who will be honest with you. I am still rooting for him though. He is a good kid.

I thought if Tucker waited, he would have a good role for Duke. This year even. His shooting would be a much needed thing. He didn't want to wait though, so whatever and good luck.

Tucker would only be in the rotation this year at the expense of Jack White or Alex O'Connell. Not sure that would have happened.

Seriously the latest transfer rumor coming out of Virginia is that in fact no player is going to transfer but coach K will transfer after the year...destination is unknown at this point. But the reason we're hearing is that he is sick of coaching selfish players...and the guy that broke this even said K mentioned RJ's name while talking to him. Hahaha

Just trying to bring a laugh today folks...don't bash me lol

I heard, through my sources deep in the Duke program, that Besser and Buckmire are transferring to the Cheats to become members of Blue Steel and will be eligible January 1 of 2019 by taking advantage of the “Roy Williams” transfer rule. They don’t expect, as members of Blue Steel, to be required to learn Roy’s complicated system in the first week, but feel confident that my mid-January or so, in case of un-safe conditions at away games, they can take the court while the starters seek sanctuary in the visitor’s locker room.

Being on the west coast I’ve watched a number of Arizona games this year and Chase has looked pretty good. Kinda developed into the player we all expected him to be. With that said I don’t really see how he’d make much of a difference on this years team. Esp with Bolden playing as well defensively as he has when he’s been in.

Reactions: skysdad
What’s up with Bradley Beal? Riek?
Riek is busy. Contrary to popular belief the earth does not spin naturally. Riek and Chuck Norris take turns grabbing a tree and doing a horizontal pull up to keep the earth rotating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT