ADVERTISEMENT

Whats the stupidest comment you have ever heard?

How about the ol “hi my name is blah blah blah the 3rd. I live in blah blah blah...near blah..by blah...next to blah! I enjoy blah blah, sitting by the fire roasting smores, and listening to Diana Ross in my PJs .
Blah

Blah

I’m a Duke fan

Reactions: hart2chesson
My sense of humor don’t fit in with the typical Duke fans haha or period

I can't remember his exact words but hof coach roy williams said something about he trusted his players so much that he would let any of them baby sitter his grandchildren. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Let’s keep the politics to our dinner tables and not on this board.

We are all individuals. We have different opinions on social issues. We are democrats, republicans, independents and maybe more. But this is a DUKE BASKETBALL FAN BASED BOARD. We do discuss a few other things from time to time and there's nothing wrong when we acknow ledge D-day, Veterans Day, Pearl Harbor Independance Day or 9-11. Let us please refrain from discussing politics and religion other than prayer request from those who need them from time to time. As Duke fans we stand on common ground. That in its self makes this a special place to go with people you feel comfortable with discussing the thing we love. Duke athletics. OFC

We are all individuals. We have different opinions on social issues. We are democrats, republicans, independents and maybe more. But this is a DUKE BASKETBALL FAN BASED BOARD. We do discuss a few other things from time to time and there's nothing wrong when we acknow ledge D-day, Veterans Day, Pearl Harbor Independance Day or 9-11. Let us please refrain from discussing politics and religion other than prayer request from those who need them from time to time. As Duke fans we stand on common ground. That in its self makes this a special place to go with people you feel comfortable with discussing the thing we love. Duke athletics. OFC
Well stated. There’s a time and place for everything and we have been asked by the site owners to remove the political banter. There are more than enough forums for you to “discuss politics” on the internet and like you said this is a Duke Basketball board. Thanks for your support.

“Not my pants”

Roy’s comment about the Haiti earthquake.

“Block” - Ref that called Carter Jr. for a block after Newman charged into him in the E8 in 2018. Then my dad agreeing with him everyday since then. Hi, dad.

I thnk it was Gary-7 that said "The UNC offensive system was so complex that the average basketball player cannot grasp it".

Or it was something along those lines. It was a really stupid statement that like maybe only a UNC player could grasp it.

Reactions: skysdad
I thnk it was Gary-7 that said "The UNC offensive system was so complex that the average basketball player cannot grasp it".

Or it was something along those lines. It was a really stupid statement that like maybe only a UNC player could grasp it.

And it even takes them four years. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
You opened that door very loud

duke is alarmingly unathletic - doug gottlieb 2010

beating wofford and elon on the road is better than anything duke did

You opened that door very loud

duke is alarmingly unathletic - doug gottlieb 2010

beating wofford and elon on the road is better than anything duke did

LOL on the door very is funny because it reminds me of my mom and dad when I was a kid. We had one of those old screen doors that had the spring on it. We had no a/c so in the summer we kept the entrance door open. Here's how it went most of the time. I would swing the door wide open going in or coming out and of course the door would slam. My dad and mom would yell at me " quit slamming the door. " Now I didn't want to hear them yell at me so I started closing the door real slow. They would then yell at me " shut the screen door, you're letting in all the flies. " LOL. I had the most wonderful mom and dad though. Miss them dearly. OFC

Reactions: gottagonow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT