ADVERTISEMENT

Wendell Moore Officially Returning to Duke

Never not appropriate in a wendell Moore thread

wendell-moore-jr-duke.jpg

Just like we were saying with Matt, I think Wendell has a chance to make a big jump next season. He has the skill set, but it’s just about tightening it up and improving his jumper. A team could never have enough athletes like him on their roster.

Now this is the guy that’s going to take us to another level. Hurt is cool but this guy right here can be the real difference maker

Great news! I love the motor of this kid. And his defensive skill set is only going to improve. If he can develop a consistent 3 point shot....look out!

If each of our returnees make reasonable or better improvements, we have a very good core returning.
Yes we we need a lot to break right. No kidding. That is the case every year, for any team.

I'm feeling more optimistic about this group's potential and season next year considering who is returning and who we have coming in.

Reactions: pisgah101
Really excited about this one too. Wendell is so strong, he is going to be able to get the rim a lot. He needs to work on the tunnel vision when he drives the ball, and finishing strong. If he improves in those areas and the 3 ball, he will not only be great for the team, but also a 1st round pick following the season.

I’m glad he is coming back. Every year it seems the other OAD school, UK, needs a little more duct tape, bailer twine and gorilla glue to slap together a half ass roster. RR all worked up over the chance to get a 23 yr old stiff to eventually disappoint them as they bow out of the NCAAT short of the Final 4 again.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT