ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today

holt43

Recruit
Mar 8, 2009
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but there is a very good story about Grayson in today's USA Today paper.

Really surprised by the story of the AT&T manager. Internet trolls and kids in a student section are one thing, but for a person to say something like that in a business setting is pretty ridiculous. He must have felt like the moron he is once he got that response back.

Reactions: j_flo
Makes me want to change over to Verizon or sprint...but only if they know why I did it.......there is good commercial material here!!

Really surprised by the story of the AT&T manager. Internet trolls and kids in a student section are one thing, but for a person to say something like that in a business setting is pretty ridiculous. He must have felt like the moron he is once he got that response back.

Guy is really lucky Grayson decided to be kind versus post the location of the AT&T store. Let that manager see what’s it like to get trashed while doing his job. Imagine he’d have trouble selling phones with a bunch of Cameron Crazies standing outside his store and yelling every time the guy touched a phone and really going nuts if he missed a sale. I’d pay to see that online.

Reactions: MyDudeG
Fantastic response by Grayson. How many of us would have responded that well at his age?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT