ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Trevor Keels

Amy is not getting any younger. If you are sincere, I bet you would have a chance. Not a good chance, but a legitimate chance. If I knew 40 years ago, well you get the idea. If not Amy... you seem smart and polite. Swing for the fences
George on Seinfeld got Marisa Tomei to go out with him but she was appalled when she found out he was engaged. He’d have screwed it up anyway. I have more faith in you Chris. Time to ball out

Amy is not getting any younger. If you are sincere, I bet you would have a chance. Not a good chance, but a legitimate chance. If I knew 40 years ago, well you get the idea. If not Amy... you seem smart and polite. Swing for the fences
Love it. You know what they say: Shoot for the moon, and even if you miss you might hit the stars. Shoot for Amy Adams, and even if you miss, you might hit Amy Schumer.

Love it. You know what they say: Shoot for the moon, and even if you miss you might hit the stars. Shoot for Amy Adams, and even if you miss, you might hit Amy Schumer.
Schumer? Eww.

Amy Adams 👍👍

But looks like he will be back for UNC. As long as he is healthy for the final stretch in February that will be a big positive.

Playing tonight. He's in much better shape than I of course, but he looks 15 pounds too heavy to be an elite player

He is crazy strong (set a Duke record in the weight room) but he would definitely benefit by toning up a bit and probably getting a little faster without losing much strength.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT