ADVERTISEMENT

UK NBA vs DUKE NBA

I swear man, I thought I would never get through W. Va. Both going and coming.....that state looks really small on the map, but damn!!!
You must live where, NE KY? I kid you not when i read your post my first reaction was how did he stop in WVa let alone twice.

You must live where, NE KY? I kid you not when i read your post my first reaction was how did he stop in WVa let alone twice.

Scott county.....North central.
I just went where the voice on the GPS said!! It may not have been the best route. But it knew more than I did!!

q0mo5oo.gifv

“Respective” schools. Respected schools would be an entirely different conversation and I assure you that only 1/2 is getting the nod.

If I respect both schools and stated "both of our respected schools" it is not improper grammar. Just because you don't respect UK doesn't make my statement incorrect. I always thought UK fans were a bit on the annoying side when it came to bashing other fans, but you guys can't even discuss basketball over here. For what it's worth I posted the same question on RR and while there may have been a few of the homer typical fans, there were still a few that discussed the question and gave compelling arguments in favor of some of the Duke pros. You guys judged me because I like UK, and I had not once trashed your program or acted as though UK was supreme. Seems like a lot of your posts in reply to my queation are the pot calling the kettle black, in regards to annoying fans.

If I respect both schools and stated "both of our respected schools" it is not improper grammar. Just because you don't respect UK doesn't make my statement incorrect. I always thought UK fans were a bit on the annoying side when it came to bashing other fans, but you guys can't even discuss basketball over here. For what it's worth I posted the same question on RR and while there may have been a few of the homer typical fans, there were still a few that discussed the question and gave compelling arguments in favor of some of the Duke pros. You guys judged me because I like UK, and I had not once trashed your program or acted as though UK was supreme. Seems like a lot of your posts in reply to my queation are the pot calling the kettle black, in regards to annoying fans.

I’m sorry did we hurt your feelings? So sorry for that. Allow me to be blunt, we have absolutely no interest in having Kentucky fans coming over here and starting threads. You may be the 1/100 that isn’t a complete troll, but your thread may as well be a magnet for them. We are a very welcoming bunch, but the moderators make far too little anything to have to deal with the mess that your type of threads will undoubtedly create.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT