ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- NCAA Tournament round of 64- Duke Vs Prosperity Gospel U

I don’t think so. They are scoring challenged and as good as their defense is, it will be difficult to contain the plethora of weapons Duke has for the whole game. I think Duke jumps out early like vs UVA minus the comeback to make it close.
I hope you're right.

They're a way more athletic Virginia. Tennessee was the match-up I was the most afraid of because of how their size, rebounding, free throw shooting, and defense matched ours. We can shoot better than them, but they're experienced, tough, and well-coached. Jon will be the better coach in the long run over Barnes. I hope he can outfox him on Saturday night.

Yeah, that's a concern. I wanted a 7 pm or so start. I think Tennessee will give us fits, and I won't be shocked if they win. We need a Flip that is hitting on all cylinders and not vomiting on the sidelines. I hope the big fella can get it together.

Tennessee is built almost like Duke defensively with out the seven footers. Duke can not afford a scoring drought at all . Look for them to attack Proctor to get him into foul trouble .

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Just saw an interview with Flip after the game and the reporter asked about him throwing up in the first half. During the game, it was reported as nerves but in the post game, Flip said it was upset stomach. Whatever it is, hopefully he's his usual self on Saturday
Today's FULL DAY OF REST should do Flip a lot of good, and he's ready to go Saturday! I am so proud of these guys. They are ACC CHAMPS and playing in the 2nd round Saturday. UVA and UNC-CHEAT can only watch.

Lively has developed into a terror on defense! Our offensive weapons have only become more energized. Flip was ailing last nite, but Jeremy's penetrating and Dariq's jumpers were on fire!!!! OFC

And still no word from our Oral Roberts visitors. Sad, they seemed like nice folks.

EDIT - check that, my bad, I see some banter in the other thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: tulsavoice
Now especially with close coordination the mens and womens tourney, I expected earlier because the Saturday night game for the Duke women…

Reactions: dukesince91
Just do like me Bleed. Watch it while your on the clock and tell everyone your in a video conference
I had to close the store for both cheater games this year. I disappeared for the last four minutes of each game. I live near my store, so I may let the other managers hold the fort down for at least an hour for this one and head home for lunch.

Finally watching the game. Long week.
1. Lively setting the tone with the block and dunk.
2. Roach looks so confident. Great sign.
3. 15-0 lead. The game is already over.
4. Whitehead looks great. We will need him Saturday.
5. Grandison with a real nice pass and a 3. We need him Saturday as well.
6. Ryan Young abusing their skinny 7 footer down low. Nice.
7. Mitchell doing a lot of dirty work. He's a junkyard dog.
8. Roach and Lively dominating the game.
9. Why does PJ Carlisimo have a TV job? I get he knows basketball, but his sore throat voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
10. Flip was sick; he gets a pass. But we need more from him to advance tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT