ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- NCAA Tournament round of 64- Duke Vs Prosperity Gospel U

Defense was really good. Lively is such a stud on D. Keep your foot on the pedal on the right Duke.
Pound them into submission, and give the committee a big sh%# burger for the low 5 seed.

Come out 2nd half, less nerves, stay on Abnas no 3 unless it’s from half court, force them to drive. FINISH them! I will be very disappointed if this game finishes single digits, or even 14. I picked us to blow them out and I mean it!

Can you imagine Lively as a sophomore? He'd be like AD
(I realize this will never happen)

While everyone was hoping Duke was in Greensboro, i was perfectly fine being away from NC. Let the salty cheat fans who jumped on Greensboro tickets go and have a pow wow how the battle of cheats vs couch is tougher than Duke's bracket...

How often do you see a team up by 25+ and have twice as many fouls?

I remember when Hurley was nervous and throwing up in 90 vs UNLV when we lost by 5011 in The Natty. Thank GOD we aren’t playing that kind of team tonight. Flip needs to get it together. It’s no different than the ACC tourney man just play.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Flip way off. It's in his head now. Two missed free throws and a layup put back he just missed. Hope he gets his nerves out soon.

Reactions: Duke Blu
Flip just gonna have to chalk this up as a bad game. Let's finish this so he can make up for it

ORE got nothing to lose now. They just gonna come down and play Steph Curry ball. Pound it inside and make them eat it.

Reactions: pisgah101
ORE got nothing to lose now. They just gonna come down and play Steph Curry ball. Pound it inside and make them eat it.
Problem is ORU is clutching and grabbing but nothing is called. Duke needs to fight through it.

And the problem is when the refs go to sh!t in a bkowout, no matter what happens they stay awful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT