ADVERTISEMENT

UK NBA vs DUKE NBA

Apr 17, 2010
I had this discussion today about UKs NBA playersvs Dukes NBA players. The guy asked me who would guard Tatum and I said Kidd-Gilchrist. 10 v. 10 who would you pick on both sides and how does everyone match up? I think it would be one hell of a game.

Just wait... before that game, after after it if we lose, they will be EVERYWHERE.

Do not understand UK fans as a whole at all. Why are they so obsessed with Duke and this board. Do they lost on other fan based boards also? Just don't get it. They have to be related in some way to unc fans. I wonder if unc fans and UK fans some how are kind whether by cross breeding or some how in breeding if that is possoible. There's got to be some logical explanation to all of this. Old as dirt had a pic of which can we a UK can that pretty much some it up. Maybe he can put it back up just for some of the new guys.

Do not understand UK fans as a whole at all. Why are they so obsessed with Duke and this board. Do they lost on other fan based boards also? Just don't get it. They have to be related in some way to unc fans. I wonder if unc fans and UK fans some how are kind whether by cross breeding or some how in breeding if that is possoible. There's got to be some logical explanation to all of this. Old as dirt had a pic of which can we a UK can that pretty much some it up. Maybe he can put it back up just for some of the new guys.

At first it was Laettner who broke them.

Then, once Cal showed up, it was K who broke them.

Kentucky fans are more amusing to me than tar hole fans. They are rough around the edges, and very bitter. I kind of feel sorry for them. Now the Hole fans are an entirely different species. Imagine hanging out with that one guy that thought he was so much better than you. That's tar hole fans.

I would much rather deal with the country redneck than the elitist a**hole.

Reactions: Liftee and QC Dukie
Kentucky fans are more amusing to me than tar hole fans. They are rough around the edges, and very bitter. I kind of feel sorry for them. Now the Hole fans are an entirely different species. Imagine hanging out with that one guy that thought he was so much better than you. That's tar hole fans.

tenor.gif

Spot on

Setting the O/U at 64.5 posters we will need to ban that day. Thinking prior to the game we will have plenty as well as after. Who wants some action.
It will be bad, for sure. But I'll take under for a 1/2.

Glad you guys are starting to see what I live through daily!!!

It's unbelievable how entitled they seem to feel. Like they expect you to bow down or cower to them because they are uk fans. They forget the death penalty they had, the FedEx envelope, the Eddie sutton and billy g antics....the shot, the 40-0 NOT!

If you didn't know better, you would think they had the most championships, but they don't....or the coach with the most wins in NCAA history....but they don't...or the most final four appearances....but they don't ...or be dominating the recruiting trail since they are uk and no one would choose another school over them.....but they're not....of have the fanbase with the most teeth....but they don't....I could go on and on.

Glad you guys are starting to see what I live through daily!!!

It's unbelievable how entitled they seem to feel. Like they expect you to bow down or cower to them because they are uk fans. They forget the death penalty they had, the FedEx envelope, the Eddie sutton and billy g antics....the shot, the 40-0 NOT!

If you didn't know better, you would think they had the most championships, but they don't....or the coach with the most wins in NCAA history....but they don't...or the most final four appearances....but they don't ...or be dominating the recruiting trail since they are uk and no one would choose another school over them.....but they're not....of have the fanbase with the most teeth....but they don't....I could go on and on.

Man I am dead serious when I say that I hate UK more than UNC at this point. Living in North Carolina the people weren’t even half as bad to me as some UK fans are. They see Duke and absolutely lose their minds. It’s something else living down here....
I wish the other Duke fans on this board could experience it for a week, they’re just as bad in person as they are on Rupp Rafters. Co worker of mine today looked me right in the face and said, “Tyler Herro is better than anyone Duke has had in 10 years”.

Man I am dead serious when I say that I hate UK more than UNC at this point. Living in North Carolina the people weren’t even half as bad to me as some UK fans are. They see Duke and absolutely lose their minds. It’s something else living down here....
I wish the other Duke fans on this board could experience it for a week, they’re just as bad in person as they are on Rupp Rafters. Co worker of mine today looked me right in the face and said, “Tyler Herro is better than anyone Duke has had in 10 years”.

I'm with ya....it's not the popular opinion of this board, but I think each opinion is based on where you live...
I did say in another thread though that when I was at CTC, I went to a bar in chapel hill with a Duke shirt on, and no one said a word....stopped twice in west Va on the way home.....not a word.....got back to ky and stopped for gas.....the very first person I seen when I got out of the truck had something to say......talk about rent free....omg!

Amen! All I hear from UK fans is how Zion is overweight and out of shape. Whether Duke wins or loses the game, I just HOPE Zion posterizes someone on UK preferably Reid Travis, Tyler Herro, or mean mugging bad a** PJ Washington who cost them the game against Kansas State!

Amen! All I hear from UK fans is how Zion is overweight and out of shape. Whether Duke wins or loses the game, I just HOPE Zion posterizes someone on UK preferably Reid Travis, Tyler Herro, or mean mugging bad a** PJ Washington who cost them the game against Kansas State!

U.K. Lost to Kansas state? Seriously?? BBN???

The UK fans on RR have a severely unhealthy obsession with Duke. There’s a 7 page thread on our exhibition game against Virginia Union as well as 4 other Coach K/Duke related threads all within the first 10 threads on the first page on RR. lol

I'm with ya....it's not the popular opinion of this board, but I think each opinion is based on where you live...
I did say in another thread though that when I was at CTC, I went to a bar in chapel hill with a Duke shirt on, and no one said a word....stopped twice in west Va on the way home.....not a word.....got back to ky and stopped for gas.....the very first person I seen when I got out of the truck had something to say......talk about rent free....omg!
Wait how long is this drive? That seems like a hell of a lot of stops!

Reactions: sgrooms
Wait how long is this drive? That seems like a hell of a lot of stops!

8 hours....I stopped in west Va first for food.....then a couple hours later, because of all the drinks I had drank (non alchoholic!).....and then stopped in ky for gas...

Reactions: timo0402
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT