ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Jones is Already Droppin’ Dimes for Duke

Excellent! Thanks for the link, DJ.

"Personally, I do think we're the best recruiting class ever," Jones says. "But that's in the past now. Our goal is to be the best team ever. Not the best Duke team ever, but the best college basketball team period."

Now that's what I love to hear from our floor leader, and team. Shoot for greatness!

OFC

Great article. One thing that sticks out is the part about Bagley committing then reclassifying, just imagine if he had stayed in the 2018 class. As great as this team is, they would be unbelievable and dang near unstoppable if Bagley was part of this year’s team.

Reactions: Duke937
Great read. Interesting to see how early K zeroed in on Tre, Cam, RJ, and Zion, especially RJ and Zion.

Great article. One thing that sticks out is the part about Bagley committing then reclassifying, just imagine if he had stayed in the 2018 class. As great as this team is, they would be unbelievable and dang near unstoppable if Bagley was part of this year’s team.
I’m glad Bagley was last year. I like Bolden for this group—-he doesn’t need the ball and can focus on defense and the glass.

Reactions: Dad2ze
So nice to have true pg again. Tre's ballhandling is much stronger than Tyus as frosh. Really going to enjoy watching him grow.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT