ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament is canceled

So is there no hope of just pushing the NCAA tournament back a month? Time to get ready for the five stages of grief lol. #feelsbadman

One day we all need to meet up and watch a game. It would be a blast given all our common interests and all the funny people we have on here. I think @Showenuff should fly us all (private jet) to KC to enjoy the best BBQ and watch a Duke game.

This would be awesome. We had a great time when we all met at CTC, but we weren’t there long enough. We had lunch, went to CTC, and then we all left. It would be cool to get a bunch of us together for awhile. I know there are a lot of golfers here too. I’d like to see a DI golf outing sometime!
There’s also a few here that I would LOVE to see them have to sit next to each other at dinner and see how that goes!!

This would be awesome. We had a great time when we all met at CTC, but we weren’t there long enough. We had lunch, went to CTC, and then we all left. It would be cool to get a bunch of us together for awhile. I know there are a lot of golfers here too. I’d like to see a DI golf outing sometime!
There’s also a few here that I would LOVE to see them have to sit next to each other at dinner and see how that goes!!
Buddy, that was a blast in so many ways for me. I too wish the time was longer. Next time we have to make it that way. I have never swung a golf club in my life lol.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Now that sounds like fun. Set the seating chart like a wedding with the purpose of pairing up certain people. I will be in the back of the room taking bets on who throws the first punch. We’re going to need to make sure that this time together is very valuable so everyone can be there. Maybe have a certain poster pay for swag bags filled with gold and diamonds.

At least UNC got one more loss into their season first.

mr-after-my-morning-coffee-118860.gif

Now that sounds like fun. Set the seating chart like a wedding with the purpose of pairing up certain people. I will be in the back of the room taking bets on who throws the first punch. We’re going to need to make sure that this time together is very valuable so everyone can be there. Maybe have a certain poster pay for swag bags filled with gold and diamonds.

Surely someone will “SHOW” up and volunteer to flip the bill!!!

With all sports essentially being cancelled ESPN is going to turn into the go to source for information on the coronavirus. They’ll be on top of it because they’re not going to have anything else to report on.

Reactions: LONMUNU
So will there be no conference champ this year? No NCAA champ? All of this was for naught? Gotta be real tough on the players, especially those who came back. What a waste.

Depressing. The absolute BEST time of year. Second, third, and fourth weeks of March.

The conference crowned FSU as champ...and stated that they would be the AQ sent to the NCAA.

NHL suspends rest of regular season,no decision yet on playoffs..MLB suspends the rest of spring training,and will delay the start of the regular season

Iowa’s coach said they’d be happy to play in May.. let’s see what happens. Don’t imagine that’s doable but we can hope

Stephen A Smith providing commentary on the CV would be awesome! Especially when his high pitched, emotionally charged woman voice takes over.
I believe that’s Stephen A Hole, not Smith

Just heard on ESPN that all NCAA tournaments are canceled.. not postponed.. canceled for the season.

My coworker has a friend in the ACC office and we called him. Said that they where ready to go on the game and Duke came in and flexed its muscles and ended it all. Said the President/AD/ and Coach K all said they where not playing.

His words on the call was that this was all Duke flexing...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT