ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament is canceled

Canadian P.M.Justin Trudeau is in self isolation as his wife has tested positive on her return from a trip to England.He has shown no signs of being infected at this point.

Wasnt totally bummed yesterday, but its hit me today no ACC tourney or March Madness and not a real goodbye to our boys that wont be in a Duke Jersey again, cant imagine how those guys feel. Sad day!

Reactions: DukefanKY
Wasnt totally bummed yesterday, but its hit me today no ACC tourney or March Madness and not a real goodbye to our boys that wont be in a Duke Jersey again, cant imagine how those guys feel. Sad day!

Hey man, cheer up! Clemson football is just around the corner. We got that to look forward to! :D

Where in the panhandle, if you don’t mind me asking? We’ve thought about buying there. Any suggestions?

I bounce back and forth between the small town of Chipley and Tallahassee for work. It kind of depends on what you're looking for as far as buying. Are you looking for a beach area or more inland? Destin is my favorite coastal area. Inland, it's mostly mid-sized towns or farmland between Tallahassee and Pensacola.

No one has Show’s money.

We’re just trying to plan ahead. My wife actually has the real estate bug right now. Plus, if I’m in Sarasota and she’s in the panhandle our marriage will be smooth as butter. :D

(I’m kidding, partly.)

Well which one of those houses are you hosting the first annual DI golf tournament at?

Reactions: meisperplexed
I bounce back and forth between the small town of Chipley and Tallahassee for work. It kind of depends on what you're looking for as far as buying. Are you looking for a beach area or more inland? Destin is my favorite coastal area. Inland, it's mostly mid-sized towns or farmland between Tallahassee and Pensacola.

I have stayed in Marathon a couple times. I like that area.

Hey,
What’s is with all the horn blowing? I have NEVER heard so many people blowing there horns at each other ANYWHERE

Reactions: meisperplexed

Destin area. I need the beach. Plus, Destin has good fishing. We’ve done the VRBO thing there before and liked the area. There was a place called the Craft Bar we really liked, and also the Boathouse? Or something like that. Really good seafood. But I definitely don’t want to be inland.

Well which one of those houses are you hosting the first annual DI golf tournament at?

It might just be you and I....everyone else is leaving the board because of hurt feelings. ;)

Destin area. I need the beach. Plus, Destin has good fishing. We’ve done the VRBO thing there before and liked the area. There was a place called the Craft Bar we really liked, and also the Boathouse? Or something like that. Really good seafood. But I definitely don’t want to be inland.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about real estate in that area. My great aunt lived close to there and I always stayed with her and drove to Destin. She passed away about 10 years ago and I haven't been since. Around the same time, my mom's health began to deteriorate, so I haven't had a lot of beach time. Glad I went when I was younger.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about real estate in that area. My great aunt lived close to there and I always stayed with her and drove to Destin. She passed away about 10 years ago and I haven't been since. Around the same time, my mom's health began to deteriorate, so I haven't had a lot of beach time. Glad I went when I was younger.

I like the Fort Walton area right near Destin

@dukiejay
If you go to destin to play golf, don’t miss out on Kelley’s Plantation. You WONT be disappointed!! Fred Couples design

KU, Arizona, Auburn, and NC State have just announced they are imposing self-imposed postseason bans for 2020 for their recent NCAA infractions. All is forgiven.

unc cheater u also took the opportunity to make things right and self impossed their post season play for 2020. They lifted up that rug and swept that dirt our into the yard. OFC

Reactions: FearTheBeard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT