ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow night’s game

DiehardDukeFan4Life

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 21, 2011
According to the schedule on this year’s team’s Wikipedia page the game is on ACCRSN. When searching through the program guide on Dish Network I haven’t been able to find the game. Does anyone know what channel ACCRSN is?

According to the schedule on this year’s team’s Wikipedia page the game is on ACCRSN. When searching through the program guide on Dish Network I haven’t been able to find the game. Does anyone know what channel ACCRSN is?

It’s gonna be on ACCNX

If anyone has any issues getting any of these ACC channels. I couldn't stress this enough...buy an Amazon Fire Stick, you can get them for $25.
Then download the WatchESPN app, plug in your cable email address and password, and boom you will never have an issue accessing anything Duke on any ACC channel again, trust me.

About half of our conference games are on the ACC Network so definitely something to get taken care of.

Reactions: dukefan0492
If anyone has any issues getting any of these ACC channels. I couldn't stress this enough...buy an Amazon Fire Stick, you can get them for $25.
Then download the WatchESPN app, plug in your cable email address and password, and boom you will never have an issue accessing anything Duke on any ACC channel again, trust me.

About half of our conference games are on the ACC Network so definitely something to get taken care of.
I’ve got the ACC Network through Dish Network so I won’t have to worry about missing those games. I just can’t find what channel ACCRSN is. I’ve got a bad feeling that ACCRSN is probably another name for Fox Sports South and if that’s the case then that channel has been removed from Dish Network.

I’m located in Pittsburgh, PA and the game is being carried on a Regional Sports Network, not the ACC network. Look sat your “local” regional sports network, and you’ll probably find the game.

Well since I can’t watch I guess I will have to be on serious “hawt take” patrol in the live game thread! Should be glorious!

I’m located in Pittsburgh, PA and the game is being carried on a Regional Sports Network, not the ACC network. Look sat your “local” regional sports network, and you’ll probably find the game.
I’m near Raleigh North Carolina and I’ve checked all of the channels that I thought it might be on but one but I can’t fins it on any of those channels and the one channel that I think it might be on is a channel that has been removed from Dish Network and that’s Fox Sports South, so that’s probably the channel that the game is on. lol

I live in Burlington N.C. and through Sling the schedule does show
I can get it at 9 p.m. on the ACCNX. Will just have to wait and see. OFC

Hey @jwill133 to do what you are saying with the Fire stick and the watch espn app....does your subscription with the cable provider have to already include the ACC network or those other channels in order to get it on the watch espn app?

Hey @jwill133 to do what you are saying with the Fire stick and the watch espn app....does your subscription with the cable provider have to already include the ACC network or those other channels in order to get it on the watch espn app?
It does, I didn't realize that when I typed out my first post. I'm in Cincinnati and all of our local cable providers do not provide the ACC Network. However, with a DirectTV login, I am able to get all of the ACC channels.

So I guess, if your cable provider doesn't have the ACC Network, see if you know anyone with DirectTV?

@jwill133 I have Directv but I have the 2nd package maybe the choice, that I do not get the ACCN or the regional channels. Would you be able to assist me tonight :) We can get together via email or text if you don't mind.

I live in the Charlotte area, and I think it shows Fox Sports South/Carolinas for us
I live near Raleigh and I had a feeling that the game would be on that channel because that’s the only one of the Fox Sports channels is yay I don’t have because it’s been removed from Dish Network

I looked at the ACCNX on my sling schedule and it does show our game airing at 9 p.m. EST. The problem is that the Fairly-Dickenson / Notre Dame game is scheduled for 7 p.m. You all know what that means. Another partial Duke game. OFC

For those in North Carolina that have Dish Network I just found out what channel the game comes on. It’s channel 412-04 AT&T Rocky Mountain, Dish Network program guide also shows that the game will be on several Fox Sports Alternate channels (412-28, 412-29, 412-30)

Last edited:
Clicked on the F.D./N.D. game on ACCNX and a message popped up stating this event is subject to blackout restrictions. I don't live anywhere near the game site. What is this all about. I may get the same message with the Duke game. We are paying in way or another to see these games on the ACCN or the ACCNX . I'm beginning to think it's a rip off. OFC

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Yeah I would love to have a login so I can watch it here in the Charlotte area. Anyone want to help me out pretty please.

I have no idea Sky. The channel it's listed on is saying it's blacked out as well as on watch ESPN

I called sling. They gave me this phone number to ACCNETWORK. 1-800-447-7667. I called it and it was to ACCSPORTS. I got a recorded message telling me to leave my phone number and they would call me within 24 hours then the message board said the mailbox was filled up. I don't get the connection between ACCNETWORK and ACCSPORTS but I went online asking for the ACCNETWORK contact number and it was the same as what sling gave me for the ACCNETWORK contact number. Something is not right about this. We need explanations. OFC

I do have one more trick up my sleeve. Since 1999, I have never paid for a pay per view fight or anything because I stream it for free. I see it's listed for 9pm so I'll see if it works that way. I've been streaming for free for a long time while people pay the $99 or whatever the cost is for the event.

Reactions: skysdad
I do have one more trick up my sleeve. Since 1999, I have never paid for a pay per view fight or anything because I stream it for free. I see it's listed for 9pm so I'll see if it works that way. I've been streaming for free for a long time while people pay the $99 or whatever the cost is for the event.
Fox Sports South seems to be working fine in ATL for me.

Clicked on the F.D./N.D. game on ACCNX and a message popped up stating this event is subject to blackout restrictions. I don't live anywhere near the game site. What is this all about. I may get the same message with the Duke game. We are paying in way or another to see these games on the ACCN or the ACCNX . I'm beginning to think it's a rip off. OFC
Earlier when I found the game on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain channel 412-04 it said that the game was available in my are bit now that it’s time for the game now it’s saying that it’s not available in my area. I’m highly pissed the **** off because I only live 20 minutes from Duke so it’s ridiculous that the game is blacked out.

Earlier when I found the game on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain channel 412-04 it said that the game was available in my are bit now that it’s time for the game now it’s saying that it’s not available in my area. I’m highly pissed the **** off because I only live 20 minutes from Duke so it’s ridiculous that the game is blacked out.

I live within 30 minutes. This is not right. OFC

I live within 30 minutes. This is not right. OFC
Yeah it’s freaking ridiculous that the game is blacked out in this area. I’ve never understood why they blackout games in the cities/states of one of the teams playing in the game. After thinking I had finally found a channel to watch the game only for it to now say that the game is being blacked out in this area is making it really hard for me to resist breaking the board rule about no profanity because I’m really pissed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT