ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds Like Baldwin Playing for His Dad at UWM

If Singler had gone pro and we had gotten that other guy I'm not supposed to mention I don't think we would have won the title. So I'm okay with that trade off.

Reactions: tw3301
I'm just not sure how I feel about this. We all want every player we can get, but I feel like at some point we need to go with who we have.
That makes no sense hahaha. It would if he declined and we were still talking about him. But he's considering and will make us better

You can't put him on the team if he hasn't committed yet. The Crystal Ball is one in three likelihood, which sounds about right. At least this means no one else is leaving. (I think)

Looks like TyTy is about to commit to Kensucky. Guess the check finally cleared
I’d be real careful about paying players remarks. Seems to be a lot coming out in the Brian Bowmen law suit. Involving Williamson ( prior to committing to duke) and frank Jackson ( while at Duke).
even though it’s in the past I’m just saying.

I promise you it ain’t cause of this lol
I promise you it is. Duke is by far my favorite team and college basketball is the only sport I watch by why stop at their level? This is why I don’t shoot jabs at other teams.

Reactions: christophero
I love my in laws but unfortunately they are all UK fans. All the talk about it Laettner. I can’t let it go
In laws and UK fans? I feel you all mine are UNC fans .

Back to the issue of Patrick Baldwin, DBR is reporting that it appears that Baldwin's father is about to be fired. Perhaps that explains why Baldwin Jr. has not made a decision yet.

Reactions: bmbritt
If a school hires his dad and he goes there that will really leave a bad taste in my mouth. As it seems like we are a bit thin since losing Coleman (we always have injuries) and waiting on his decision.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT