ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds Like Baldwin Playing for His Dad at UWM

You care enough about something I posted weeks ago that you brought it back up. It’s been in your head so long you should start charging rent
Nah not at all, you just make it so easy, Urkel. 🤫. And to think, some of us don’t come here daily. Oops, you didn’t think that through 😂

best part is @Crest is Garbage and @bleediteveryday30 are done being hammered clinically so they have to like this. Awesome sauce!!!

Nah not at all, you just make it so easy, Urkel. 🤫. And to think, some of us don’t come here daily. Oops, you didn’t think that through 😂

best part is @Crest is Garbage and @bleediteveryday30 are done being hammered clinically so they have to like this. Awesome sauce!!!
Me, Crest, and Bleed have probably forgotten more duke basketball than you currently know. The name calling is a nice touch too.

Me, Crest, and Bleed have probably forgotten more duke basketball than you currently know. The name calling is a nice touch too.
Name calling or observation? And if that’s your card then I feel even worse for you 😂

you know a lot about people/program who don’t/doesn’t know you and doesn’t put real $$$ in your pocket. 😳

Uh, if Moore improves his ball handling and passing, why not? He's shown flashes of being a guy who can lead us in assists and if he can take the reigns next year as a de facto point then let him.
Well if he can play point then yea that’s fine but AJ will be starting. Moore, experience or not, is not better than AJ from what I’ve seen. Moore is a college player. AJ is a NBA player.

Gonzaga just got Bolton the Iowa State guard who averaged 15 a game. They will once again have experience. We will complain how they don't play anyone, they will be a 1 or 2 seed and make a deep run. I just heard on DBR that Emoni Bates has decommitted from MSU. Ouch. G League it is.

Last edited:
Gonzaga just got Bolton the Iowa State guard who averaged 15 a game. They will once again have experience. We will complain how they don't play anyone, they will be a 1 or 2 seed and make a deep run. I just heard on DBR that Emoni Bates has decommitted from MSU. Ouch. G League it is.
When he committed to MSU, i think there was virtually no one that took it seriously.

At this point we're just waiting for Baldwin to announce when he is announcing. We better get him because a lot of transfers are making their decisions.
Is there
Bummer. Wanted to see him in college. Who watches G league basketball??

Reactions: christophero
You would think the ability to profit in college would have made a difference. What are high end kids projected to make?

You would think the ability to profit in college would have made a difference. What are high end kids projected to make?
Kid with that much hype will have a Nike deal by weeks end. They should go to Europe if they want to be paid and actually learn fundamental basketball.

When he committed to MSU, i think there was virtually no one that took it seriously.
Think he commits to another school before it’s over with. Does that mean he ends up there? Probably not, but there are still a lot of schools that will take that chance. Imagine Juwan, Penny, and Cal have all put in calls to Emoni today.

At this point we're just waiting for Baldwin to announce when he is announcing. We better get him because a lot of transfers are making their decisions.
We’re not taking anymore transfers. If Baldwin doesn’t come we’re going to role with 9 players.

Reactions: sheyduke
We will see what Gonzaga is made of once again. Don’t Duke play them in November?

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT